PDA

View Full Version : Bought modules not showing up

Dr0W
June 29th, 2015, 14:37
Some of my Savage Worlds modules I've purchased a little while ago are not showing up anymore. It's been a while I've used them but now they just won't show up on the Data Module Activation window and I think they're not being downloaded. Every other module I bought from the Store and from Steam work fine.
They are:
1 x Savage Worlds Evernight Online Gaming Tokens
1 x Savage Worlds Setting: Evernight
1 x Savage Worlds 50 Fathoms Online Gaming Tokens

Also, not a complaint, but these free stuff I added to my account are not being downloaded either:
1 x Savage Worlds: Eye of Kilquato
1 x Deadlands Reloaded: Devil's Night
1 x Daring Tales of the Space Lanes - Space Pulp Rules (Free)

What should I do?

Trenloe
June 29th, 2015, 15:07
The tokens modules need to be activated from the tokens screen, not the general module activation screen.

Otherwise, check all of the locations listed here for a \modules directory and check for modules there: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/File_Locations

Some of the older modules still get installed to a Fantasy Grounds II directory, whereas the default is now Fantasy Grounds.

Also, some of the older modules still aren't in the download/update system and so you need to manually install them - there should be a download link in the order in your order history. After installation, check the directories mentioned above - you may need to move the module to your current <FG app data>\modules directory.

damned
June 29th, 2015, 16:05
you should also report those that install to the old/wrong location or require a manual install so as to remind the devs so they can update them to the current methods.

Nylanfs
June 29th, 2015, 16:45
Also double check your forum login in the settings.

Dr0W
June 29th, 2015, 19:15
Also, some of the older modules still aren't in the download/update system and so you need to manually install them - there should be a download link in the order in your order history. After installation, check the directories mentioned above - you may need to move the module to your current <FG app data>\modules directory.

That was the problem, I had no idea I could (or should) download them manually from my order history. That will probably solve it.
Thanks a lot guys.

Vowels
October 27th, 2015, 04:48
I, also, am having trouble installing the Evernight and Evernight token packs. I put tokens under the token directory and the Evernight module files in the module directory. I'm sure I'm using the right locations, but I can't seem to find any of the Evernight stuff anywhere in FG2 when i bring it up.

Update: I now seem to have access to the modules, but not the tokens. The modules finally showed up.

Vowels
October 27th, 2015, 04:58
Okay, apparently I had to move the token folder into the "host" folder. It works now.