PDA

View Full Version : Skull & Shackles AP [Pathfinder]

kleamovich
June 28th, 2015, 21:36
Greetings everyone,

I would like to mention that I am starting a new campaign. I am going to run the Skull's & Shackles campaign. Currently I am looking for two to three players. I strongly suggest that you read the Skull's & Shackles Players Guide (https://paizo.com/products/btpy8rwc?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Skull-Shackles-Players-Guide), this will give you a glimpse into the campaign and will be needed for character creation, which i will get into later on. This game will be a text/voice based game. The first game is still to be determined at this point, however, it should start within the next two to three weeks, I just would like to place some feelers out to fill the party.

Dates and Times
As of right now I plan on running this campaign on Sundays from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM running no later than 10:00 PM, this will only happen depending on combat. All times here are EST.
I plan on running this as a weekly campaign, however, I might consider running this as a bi-weekly campaign.

Character Creation
Starting at level 1.
High fantasy point buy.
Max starting gold for your character.
Must have at least one campaign trait.

As a side note, I will be sending PM's to those that are interested to get a feel for them.

rhoule6819
June 28th, 2015, 22:52
I would love to play this. I have been wanting to find a GM to run skulls and shackles for some time now. Sundays from 5pm to 9pm work perfect for me. Please let me know

speakingstardust
June 28th, 2015, 23:33
I would love to join this campaign! Perfect time for me to be able to do a weekly game!

Nickademus
June 29th, 2015, 02:03
We already have players thinking of playing a pilot and social/inspiration-type character. These aren't set in stone, but some other roles that the PG recommends is someone(s) with siege weapon training, acrobatic-type and possibly a healer-type. Also, an arcane caster can do some nifty stuff.

Kiqjaq
June 29th, 2015, 04:52
Ooh, sounds fun. I've had a few characters in mind for a while, but I've been GMing too much to play any. Sign me up captain!

rhoule6819
June 29th, 2015, 23:13
For those of us that have been accepted into the campaign what are you all planing on playing? I am going to be playing a bard

Dave0910
June 30th, 2015, 10:37
Definitely interested! The high seas will be a fun new setting, for me. I should have no trouble with Weekly Sunday meetings.

JerryRig
June 30th, 2015, 17:21
Darn that's our family movie night -sigh-

Nickademus
June 30th, 2015, 19:59
For those of us that have been accepted into the campaign what are you all planing on playing? I am going to be playing a bard

I'm am looking at playing a caster/rogue focused on piloting the ship. I believe one of the other players is looking to build a social ranger for support in and out of combat. Don't think anything is set in stone yet, though. Definitely need someone devoted to siege weapons (3 feats, 1 or 2 skills).

kleamovich
June 30th, 2015, 20:14
Alright guys, the group is full at the moment.

I will let everyone know that I am shooting to start the campaign on the 12th.

Please sign up on the calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1495), I will be using to this to post games.

The first session will mainly be character creation.

Before this session, I will need to talk to each one of you one-on-one on teamspeak. This will be to go over a few things will only take about 5 minutes.

Kiqjaq
June 30th, 2015, 21:21
I'm am looking at playing a caster/rogue focused on piloting the ship. I believe one of the other players is looking to build a social ranger for support in and out of combat. Don't think anything is set in stone yet, though. Definitely need someone devoted to siege weapons (3 feats, 1 or 2 skills).

I got your seige weapons! I'm not 100% on the details, but a loose cannon type sounds awesome to me. Either a small sized gunslinger for a "shoot first, ask questions while shooting" style, or possibly an alchemist for just a general demoman? Then again, I think there's a wizard archetype specifically geared towards siege weapons... What do we still need in terms of comp?

rhoule6819
June 30th, 2015, 22:17
Seems like we are going to have an interesting part. As a bard I should be able to handle healing, though not as good as a cleric, but we all know healing is better done out of combat anyway. Kigjaq I think a gunslinger or an alchemist would work great, seems like we have a bard, caster/rouge , a ranger, and then what ever you want.

Kiqjaq
July 1st, 2015, 03:22
Gunslinger it is! Probably shotgun focused for style.

kleamovich
July 1st, 2015, 04:30
Just a heads up, there will only be early firearms.

Kiqjaq
July 1st, 2015, 05:34
Just a heads up, there will only be early firearms.

So no full auto LMGs? Damn. :p

Yeah early is standard fare I believe. By shotgun I meant blunderbuss, I can never remember that word.
But now I'm looking at these neat specialized pistols you can get. Dragon Pistol as something to work towards, ooooh. Plus a pistol feels quite piratey.