PDA

View Full Version : We need a Wizard! Sunday 7:30-10p EST

taoistpunk
June 28th, 2015, 15:07
When: Sun Evenings, 7:30pm-10pm EST

5e...Meh. Who needs it?! This is Castles & Crusades...Roleplaying the way your daddy did it! Sure there are rules, but what you're really looking for is a great story and some solid action!

Long-running group of ( mostly over 40) guys who are long time, Old School gamers who have just started a new campaign (Characters at levels -1-3). The game is strong on Role-play and Story, with a healthy dose of combat. We care more about the plot and having a good RP experience than bonuses, +'s, hard-rules...etc.

We're looking for a similarly-minded player to pick up the Magic Mantle. We've had a tough time recruiting...players start off enthusiastic but then their availability shrivels and I find myself NPC'ing their Mage (or another NPC mage).

We are not perfect, and we don't make it to every game. We all know that real life and family and work can interfere. What we are looking for is a relatively solid commitment to be present for most of the games so that the group is a cohesive team and that the story can be shared and enjoyed by all.

If you have questions, or want to know more, please PM me.

Thanks

Taoistpunk
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1407

speakingstardust
June 28th, 2015, 23:35
I would be interested in giving this a shot. Wasn't sure how to respond, so I'm giving it all a go.

Thanks!