PDA

View Full Version : Way of the Wicked: Saturday Night game?

jasonthelamb
June 26th, 2015, 17:45
Campaign ended due to player loss.

Sanguinor
June 26th, 2015, 18:13
That sounds really interesting, I think evil campaigns can be a ton of fun. I am not the biggest fan of text based games, but depending on the times I would be willing to play.

darrenan
June 26th, 2015, 22:16
I would be interested as long as it doesn't fall right in the middle of my saturday (US PDT). I recently left a Giantslayer campaign because it was destroying my errand time. If it's early enough in the morning, or late enough in the evening I could potentially be in. I have no problem with text only, or voice used only for non-RP stuff. I agree that RP in text adds to the immersion, at least for me.

Taonna
June 26th, 2015, 22:32
You already know I'm in for it Jason.

Dr_Babylon
June 27th, 2015, 03:17
If it's to be pure text, I might know someone who has always wanted to spread his evil wings. So to speak.

jasonthelamb
June 28th, 2015, 17:20
Just a heads up - posted the calendar entry so I can get a clear view of who's in and whatnot..

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1493

Saturday nights, 9PM- ~1AM EST.

darrenan
June 28th, 2015, 17:31
The proposed time works for me. Working up a Cavalier, is the Daring Champion archetype ok?

RustyAngel
June 28th, 2015, 18:05
Sounds interesting. Another campaign I'm in wraps up shortly before that and I wouldn't mind taking on another. Its not like I have a life or anything :).

Side Note: Would prefer text for RP, pure text if it is an option.

kwarner1986
June 28th, 2015, 18:33
Hmm, playing a villain. Very tempting. Okay, I'm sold. Prefer pure text as well.

genjuro_zero
June 29th, 2015, 18:28
I'm very interested!

JerryRig
June 30th, 2015, 18:47
I've played with Genjuro and Rusty before and would love to be a fellow player in a game with them. I'm highly reliable for attendance and get along well with players. I don't see being evil as a reason to do bad JuJu to my fellow companions just for spite ....after all ...they amplify my survival and i use them to gain more power for myself ....thus my ambitions are met no? LoL

I would play a witch just for the darn fun of it in an evil campaign.

Look forward to seeing how this evolves as I have been meaning to run an evil campaign myself in the future but have not dialed in the details of the getting along and not trying to off each other on a annoyance whim.

JerryRig
July 4th, 2015, 04:57
Have you closed the gap with all your folks? I've got a completed character and a history for him if anyone is not dialed in with being ready.

jasonthelamb
July 4th, 2015, 05:15
Sorry I didn't reply - but we're all set, and have six people.