PDA

View Full Version : Unable to install on my new Windows 8.1 PC.

Coanunn
June 26th, 2015, 15:11
Ok, so I decided to upgrade my rig and bought way more machine than I need. That said I sat down and ran the install, put in my key, put in my user name etc, and at the end it tells me I have version 3.1.1 Free. I downloaded all of my modules and paid for content but my ultimate license seems to simply be missing. I made sure my key is input but it makes no difference. I uninstalled and tried a second time with the same results. I even tried installing the free version with no user name or key and then activating with my key and get the same results. Any help would be appreciated.

Trenloe
June 26th, 2015, 16:02
Have you purchased your ultimate licence outright or via subscription?

Make sure you only have the key in the "License Key" section (check for spaces at the beginning and end) and "Lite to Full Key" is completely empty - check for spaces, etc..

Trenloe
June 26th, 2015, 16:02
And you need to run an update after entering your licence key.

Coanunn
June 26th, 2015, 16:09
I ran the update, even closed and restarted the program and ran another update. I only have the one key entered in the License Key section. My key was originally a subscription key but I did purchase the full ultimate license after about a month and never had to change the key as far as I remember.

Trenloe
June 26th, 2015, 16:11
My key was originally a subscription key but I did purchase the full ultimate license after about a month and never had to change the key as far as I remember.
That will probably be the issue - your subscription key has probably expired and you should have been sent a new key. Did you buy your permanent ultimate licence on the FG site? If so, go to the store page and click "Order History" in the top right to see your orders and the key should be in the order entry.

Coanunn
June 26th, 2015, 16:13
AHHA! Trenloe, I could just kiss you right now.. or at least find someone pretty to kiss you for me! Thanks mate!

damned
June 27th, 2015, 00:53
AHHA! Trenloe, I could just kiss you right now.. or at least find someone pretty to kiss you for me! Thanks mate!

I would instead find someone pretty and kiss them myself.