PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Mass Effect RPG

Sanguinor
June 25th, 2015, 00:28
Hey all, I saw the FG Daze Mass effect RPG and sadly cannot make that game. Was wondering if anyone else is currently running one that needs another player or wants to start one up?

Andrepartthree
July 4th, 2015, 03:55
didn't even know there was a Mass Effect tabletop RPG out there that rocks ! :) .... afraid to say I wouldn't be able to GM though, still ever so slowly piecing together my Iron Kingdoms d20 game :( ..

I did stumble across this link when I got curious and did a google search

https://masseffectd6.blogspot.com/

looks like it has links to various RPG takes on ME like the d20 ruleset ... not sure if you'd be interested in GM'ing it if there's no one else out there GM'ing it? I'll be the first one to admit without prepublished modules to run that's a TALL order coming up with your own original content...I can say that for a fact 'cause that's what I'm trying to do with my IK campaign and it's taking me, literally, years to do it :P .. anyone know if there's any home brew ME modules out there someone has written up and posted on the 'net?

But I applaud your choice of campaign setting the ME trilogy ROCKS :) ... working my way through ME3 the video game right now ... pretty awesome though in my heart of hearts I still see ME2 as the best PC game made like ever ;) ... good luck with this I hope it turns out well for you ! :)