PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Karykzen
June 23rd, 2015, 13:26
Just wanted to say thanks to all the creators, designers, and contributors to Fantasy Grounds.

Every now and then I read how someone wants FG to "do it all", but they forget how much it already does.

I enjoy the system and personally think it's the best system currently on the market.

Thank you for all the hard work everyone has put into it.

dulux-oz
June 23rd, 2015, 13:37
Well, as one of the Community Devs: thankyou - glad you enjoy it and find it useful.

As one of FG's Users, I wouldn't mind adding my thanks to my fellow Devs as well.

Moon Wizard
June 23rd, 2015, 21:17
Thanks for the kind words. It's always good to hear positive feedback, since most times we only hear when there are issues or requests.

Happy gaming!

JPG

Thegroo
June 24th, 2015, 01:02
I add my thanks too.
FG is just great, and so are the developers and the community here.

Shadranar
June 25th, 2015, 13:50
I have to chime in here too. I DM'd for the first time in 20 years to two new players (wife and son) and it was great. Although the learning curve is still something we have to get over, everyone had a blast. I found the software easy to use and such a godsend to me as a DM. Could I have done it all with paper and pencil, around the dinner table? Sure, but everything is so streamlined and semi-automated that my new players don't have to worry about forgetting modifiers, bonuses and such. Heck, my 18 year old son was just having fun throwing the 3D dice around. LOL!

Good job and I don't regret purchasing an ultimate license!

Nylanfs
June 25th, 2015, 14:42
Let him know it's possible to spin the d20 in it's end, but don't tell him how it's done and let him try and figure it out. :)

TASagent
June 25th, 2015, 14:58
Holding [Key Redacted] and double clicking your attack is ideal if you want to make an attack in 2 minutes, but you are afraid you might forget.

Zacchaeus
June 25th, 2015, 15:09
You got that to go for 2 minutes TAS? Best I've managed is about 10 seconds. :)

Mask_of_winter
June 25th, 2015, 15:21
We'll have to run tournaments!

Art Wendorf
June 28th, 2015, 22:18
It's been years. YEARS since I've run a game because of work, grad school, kid, wife -> ex-wife issues, ungodly traffic/travel times in Los Angeles, etc., etc.

Fantasy Grounds has made it so that I can start up with my hobby that I actually feel passion for. Granted I only have two sessions as a GM under my belt at the moment, but it's enough to see the vast potential for fun in the future.

Thank you so much for putting this all together and making it all possible once again.