PDA

View Full Version : How to Subscribe to the Game Announcements

damned
June 21st, 2015, 02:40
Nice work Talen - keep spreading and growing the Adventurers League!

kdconwell1
June 23rd, 2015, 06:06
Can some one please give me a very specific way to subscribe to this thread that any idiot like me can follow. I really need to start following this thread for future games. I know this doesn't fit here but maybe someone would be kind enough to private message me the answer along where this question is appropriate. I have a wood elf outlander ranger that has the right of the way I understand it scale mail of ac 14 I think anyway I have a shield that is ac of plus 2 and the scale mail has a max I think it is the dex bonus of 2 which I get all 2 so 14 becomes 16 plus 2 equals 18 which I thought should be my ac but ft keeps using this base of 10 which makes it 28. I don't think that is right or I am really confused. I tried to adjust the base ac but I can't seem to modify that field please message me how to fix it or tell me why I am wrong,

damned
June 23rd, 2015, 06:12
for your Armour you add the difference of the Armours AC and 10 - eg you set the AC bonus for your Armour at 4.

Andraax
June 23rd, 2015, 11:22
Can some one please give me a very specific way to subscribe to this thread that any idiot like me can follow.

Posting in a thread automatically subscribes you, so you're all set. In the future, if you want to subscribe to a thread without posting, find the "Thread Tools" drop down menu in the bar across the top, and select "Subscribe to this Thread" from the drop down menu that appears when you click on it.