PDA

View Full Version : Looking for more players: WFRP 3rd

CrossRoads
June 22nd, 2015, 09:20
Due to recent changes in the group I'm reopening this recruitment thread. This game now has space for up to two new players.

FG License: Ultimate | People new to Fantasy grounds are welcome.
Game System: Warhammer Fantasy Role Play 3rd Edition but we are using a streamlined combat system. It's easier to understand for new players, and it's quicker for everyone.

Start Time: Saturdays 12pm GMT+11 (This is Friday evening in the US and Canada)

The start time for your area can be found by visiting the following world clock link
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=WFRP3&iso=20151010T12&p1=396&ah=4

Frequency: Every week.
Term: Long term.
Text or Voice: Voice through a private TeamSpeak server
Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30 | This will strongly depend on the actions of the players.

Scenario details: I'm running a sandbox style game, with a strong emphasis on player choice. It's an evolving story not limited by published adventures. Plot hooks and personal motivations for your character will be woven into the story as we play.

Experienced players and players new to Warhammer are welcome.
I can help you with character creation and explain the system if you are new.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

dnddad
July 23rd, 2015, 22:44
I'd be interested in a 2nd ed game.

CrossRoads
July 24th, 2015, 01:09
One of my players runs a 2nd ed game.
His game has a large number of players so I'm not sure if he can take anymore, but I'll let him know just in case.

PSAI76
August 14th, 2015, 00:11
I,m interested. Send me a Pm Pleasanton.

CrossRoads
August 14th, 2015, 06:11
PM sent ;)

Also a quick update: My group is no longer using skype. We have switched to a private TeamSpeak server.

dnddad
August 14th, 2015, 16:43
I don't know 3rd, but I love the world. If you still got any spots open let me know please.

CrossRoads
August 14th, 2015, 17:04
The upcoming session is 9 hours from now. I need to get some sleep so I can't walk you through character creation right now.
If you want to be tossed into the deep end just let me know what kind of character you want to play and I'll quickly set one up for you before the game.

If you would prefer to take things slow just send me a PM and we can discuss a time to go through character creation together and to run you through the system.

dnddad
August 14th, 2015, 17:53
Dwarf Slayer, for sure!

Ellspeth
August 14th, 2015, 18:07
Good for you, be brave, go off the deep end, the water in this game is fine. Seriously, Crossroads is running a great game, just watch out for Magda and Karsten. (Oh, I am one of the players)

dnddad
August 14th, 2015, 18:14
Ellspeth, that sounds very familiar. Do you listen to Happy Jacks by chance?

CrossRoads
October 5th, 2015, 13:29
Due to recent changes in the group I'm reopening this recruitment thread. This game now has space for up to two new players.

The start time for your area can be found by visiting the following world clock link
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=WFRP3&iso=20151010T12&p1=396&ah=4

This is still a 3rd edition game but we are now using a streamlined combat system. It's easier to understand for new players, and it's quicker for everyone.
If you are interested in joining feel free to PM me.

Xydonus
October 6th, 2015, 10:30
I'm in Cory's game at the moment and can vouch for it. The game is lots of fun, and Cory is an excellent GM. The group of players currently in it are also friendly and down to earth, so hurry up and join!

Crazy Aido
October 6th, 2015, 18:45
BAM!!!!

interested!

Is that midnight GMT or midday?

Xydonus
October 6th, 2015, 20:19
BAM!!!!

interested!

Is that midnight GMT or midday?

Your time is on the right, so it be 2am GMT.

Crazy Aido
October 6th, 2015, 20:33
Well ****. Here I thought it was 12pm GMT. Ok, well, that puts me in almost exactly the position I had been in before. So this looks like I will not be able to play. I don't suppose you know anyone running a similar game at a different time?