PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game (5th Edition D&D)

Kholdan
June 19th, 2015, 04:14
Hello lords and ladies, butchers and wenches,

I am looking for a game, fifth edition to be precise. Any level, any module, any homebrew will do. I have a want, nay, a need to play in an exciting world. I have spent the past year and a half running my own game, which is still going strong. However, many many hours watching #CriticalRole has infused my soul with a need to be in a game. I have years of experience with 3.5, Pathfinder, WFRP (1.0 FTW), and now 5th edition. I am in the US Mountain TZ, and am most often available in the afternoon/evening/wee hours Mon-Sat.

If you are a GM looking for a player who wants to take part in your world, please, please let me know!

damned
June 19th, 2015, 05:45
Welcome Kholdan!

Kholdan
June 19th, 2015, 05:50
Thank you! Loving the FG Software for my game at home (using a large flatscreen "installed" into a table) and am looking forward to using it for it's online purpose!

dxmichelle
June 19th, 2015, 20:20
I'm a fairly new 5ed DM, so if you are ok with that, I am running the tyranny of dragons campaign if you are interested, I'm not sure if you can play on Sundays though. Please see link below: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24813-Tyranny-of-Dragons-5ed-Hoard-of-the-Dragon-Queen-Rise-of-Tiamat

Kholdan
June 20th, 2015, 01:31
Yeah, Sundays are a no go. My current players would have me drawn and quartered if I dropped game after this long. If the game ends up being like 5:30pm to 1:00am MST (not all that long, but somewhere in that timeframe) I would be down. I've also taken to hanging out on the FG TS3 in the D&D5E channel while doing other things if you (or anyone else) wants to drop by and say hi.