PDA

View Full Version : number of uses before rest

bnickelsen
June 18th, 2015, 14:25
Am I missing it?

Some thing like the Bard's Inspiration has a limited number of time they can use. and then recover those uses on a short or long rest. Is there a way to set this up in FG.

Trenloe
June 18th, 2015, 15:04
See the "Power-point-like abilities" in the "Creating and Updating Characters" section of post #2 in TASagent's extremely useful usage thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24644-Advanced-Fantasy-Grounds-Usage-5E-Ruleset-Edition

Trenloe
June 18th, 2015, 15:05
That thread is very useful. Don't just read it, have FG open at the same time and try each item listed one-at-a-time - you'll learn so much and get more familiar with the interface. Probably have a few "aahhhh, that's very cool" moments too. :)

TASagent
June 18th, 2015, 15:15
Wow, that was a surprisingly well-timed question, Brice. I literally added that section within 15 minutes of when you posted your question, but before I saw it.

TASagent
June 18th, 2015, 15:22
Also keep in mind, a rest can be initiated only by the DM. You can initiate a rest for all party members in the combat tracker from the combat tracker's "menu" button at the bottom, or for individual characters by right clicking on their character sheet and choosing the appropriate rest.

bnickelsen
June 18th, 2015, 16:13
Thanks all headed over to the other thread now