PDA

View Full Version : Need adventure Module

bnickelsen
June 18th, 2015, 04:28
Looking for some short that involves travel from point a to point b.

Truth is I need to get the PC's to Point B. Point A is a long way away. So I need a hook the gets them there and has some subsistence to it.

Any suggestions on a module?

Mavrik6666
June 18th, 2015, 08:40
Hoard of the Dragon Queen has a long wagon train journey - a couple of months with encounters along the way... played well, and could easily be lifted, and modded

bnickelsen
June 18th, 2015, 13:47
Hoard of the Dragon Queen has a long wagon train journey - a couple of months with encounters along the way... played well, and could easily be lifted, and modded

I should said up front. I am running my group through LMoP now and then plan on taking them into Dragon Queen. Thus I need something to fill the gap to get them to make the two month journey south. I could just drop a hook like deliver some stuff down south and through a few random encounters in. But was hoping to distract them a bit on the way.

Nylanfs
June 18th, 2015, 14:08
A Noble is moving his family and holdings south due to court intrigue, said rivals try and interfere with move. Players hired to act as bodyguards and as troubleshooters for the rest of the guards.

damned
June 18th, 2015, 14:21
Your contacts in the <insert name here> report that they suspect an unknown wizard or enchantress <actually a vampire> has been active in <location south of current> and must be uncovered. Said enchantress <vampire> and party have several encounters but the enchantress manages to escape each time... travelling further south - perhaps swapping disguises as she realises that the party are now actively pursuing her. She will have a variety of henchmen and also have people/contacts in place in each location she stops at.

bnickelsen
June 18th, 2015, 14:31
Your contacts in the <insert name here> report that they suspect an unknown wizard or enchantress <actually a vampire> has been active in <location south of current> and must be uncovered. Said enchantress <vampire> and party have several encounters but the enchantress manages to escape each time... travelling further south - perhaps swapping disguises as she realises that the party are now actively pursuing her. She will have a variety of henchmen and also have people/contacts in place in each location she stops at.

Oh, almost perfect.

I am going to run with this except replace the NPC with Glassstaff from LMoP who already eluded them once. Brillint

Thank you