PDA

View Full Version : Friday night Fadng Suns (Pacific Time)

LeperColony
June 18th, 2015, 02:04
Looking for a few players to join an ongoing Fading Suns campaign. For those who aren't familiar, Fading Suns is Holistic Design's game of dystopian science-fantasy, based largely on medieval Europe in space. There are strong historical parallels, Dune influences and hints of early White Wolf (the writers were old school White Wolf people).

We play on Friday nights, from 7:30 to 12/1 am, pacific time.

If you might be interested, send me a PM or post here!

Thanks

Art Wendorf
June 20th, 2015, 01:49
Every Friday?

LeperColony
June 23rd, 2015, 03:50
That's the goal, real life permitting. Sorry for the delay in replying, was out of town for Father's Day weekend.

Art Wendorf
June 27th, 2015, 17:48
That's the goal, real life permitting. Sorry for the delay in replying, was out of town for Father's Day weekend.Not a problem. I'm out of town the 4th of July weekend, so it's not surprising! :)

"Real" life makes it difficult for me to commit to *every* Friday (and really, now that my daughter clued me in, most Fridays!), but I hope you get a group together!

LeperColony
June 27th, 2015, 18:09
I'm looking for people available around 1/2-2/3rds of Fridays. Our group dynamic is divided between a few long time core members and a few newer people, and we're looking to be able to get some combination of people that adds up to four every Friday. If you're interested, I suggest playing with us for a session or two to see if you like us and if we're worth your Fridays, then we'll deal with availability as it comes up.

LeperColony
October 8th, 2015, 02:36
Still looking for one player to round out the group. An availability of roughly 50% of sessions would be required.