PDA

View Full Version : PFS Thornkeep #1: The Accursed Halls (NORMAL, Levels 1-2, 3XP/4PP)

HoloGnome
June 17th, 2015, 23:26
Hi Everyone - I would like to run a 2nd group through Thornkeep: The Accursed Halls this coming Sunday (21 JUNE). It's a fun and challenging scenario! The first group last weekend was successful.

Summary: Beneath Brokenhelm Hill and the weathered walls of Thornkeep lies an ancient maze of magic and madness. Once the workrooms and summoning chamber of a rebel Azlanti lord, these subterranean chambers were forgotten thousands of years ago after the eradication of the evil lord and his followers. Over the centuries, adventurers have found their way into these twisting passages and magnificent chambers, only to discover that the fading magic of the ancient Azlanti still lingers here.

Calendar Link (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1453)

The calendar has a few different times. I'm willing to be flexible, but I can't start too late in the day. However, these times should be GMT-friendly. My strong preference is for the earliest time, and we have 1 other player so far that needs to start at that time (5AM Pacific/8AM Eastern).

Event #: 62999
Event Name: FG Online-PFS Thornkeep #1 (AH)
Provisional Time: 21 JUNE
Award: 3XP/4PP (module)
Estimated Time: 6 hrs.

If you are interested, please post in the thread and vote on all times on the calendar. You can start with a level 1 or 2 character, and I highly recommend level 2 characters to start, or at least for the majority in the party. Also, a party of 5-6 players is probably best. I will try to assemble on a first-come, first-served (post here, sign-up and vote) basis and in consideration of the most popular time slot for the group.

Please post or send me the following info:
- xml (please include pfs id and faction in the notes tab of your character)
- portrait/token (150x150 preferred)
- chronicle
- tracking info (as available)

NOTE: I have an Ultimate license, which means that unlicensed Fantasy Grounds users can play.

Thanks!