PDA

View Full Version : Savage worlds ruleset bugging after update.

almeidafreak
June 16th, 2015, 14:49
Two days ago I updated my FG client, and since then the Savage Worlds ruleset has been bugged (rolling dice, fiddling with the character sheet, etc.).

Anyone got a clue? Does the ruleset need updating too?

Mask_of_winter
June 16th, 2015, 15:27
Are you using any extensions?

almeidafreak
June 16th, 2015, 17:00
Nope, none. Reinstall, maybe?

Trenloe
June 16th, 2015, 17:14
When you load up your campaign what versions are shown in the chat window?

You should see "Savage Worlds Deluxe v4.1.0..." and "CoreRPG ruleset v3.1.1..."

If these versions aren't the same as I've highlighted above then make sure you have added your FG username and password in the "Update" section of the FG settings window (accessed from the main FG launch screen). Then run an update.

If the Savage Worlds version number still isn't as shown above after an update, go into the <FG App Data>\rulesets directory and rename any directory called SavageWorlds (to something like SavageWorlds_Old) and rename any SavageWorlds.pak file (to something like SavageWorlds_old.pak). Then run an update.

If the CoreRPG version number still isn't as shown above after an update, go into the <FG App Data>\rulesets directory and rename any directory called CoreRPG (to something like CoreRPG_Old) and rename any CoreRPG.pak file (to something like CoreRPG_old.pak). Then run an update.

Mask_of_winter
June 16th, 2015, 17:15
Savage Worlds went through an update same time FG did. So you should have gotten it at the same time. It's been running fine of my end.

Maybe try running the updater again. If you do a reinstall, just make sure you back up your campaigns.

almeidafreak
June 16th, 2015, 17:16
Awesome Trenloe, I'll check it out as soon as I get home! Thanks a lot!

Thank you too Mask!

EDIT: worked like a charm! Thanks a lot!