PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e Starter Adventer Looking for 2 (maybe 3) people - Sat/Sundays!

Revidy
June 15th, 2015, 20:59
Hi!
I am a new owner of the ultimate FG and looking for a couple players to join myself and one or two friends in playing through the Lost Mines of Phandelver. I'd prefer people who haven't played through it before but if you have, not a big deal. This is also my VERY FIRST TIME DMing, ever, so if you are looking for a very experienced DM: >this guy isn't it<. I have only had the pleasure of playing table top as a player 3 times in 6 hour chunks so I'm still pretty new, but steadily devouring the information.

As I said I am a new owner of FG but I'm starting to get the swing of it and I think I'm ready to run this little campaign. If you are interested, we would probably be playing Saturday/Sundays (one day or both if everyone has time) at lets say 11am Mountain Standard Time, though I'm very flexible with time on the weekend, so if you can only make a certain time we can try and work around that.

All players will start at level 1, I know that my friend will most likely be playing a druid we already created for him.
Anything that's in the PHB is totally fine, just let me know in here what you plan to play ahead of time, I may ask you to email me more details before the game so I can sort of tailor the game a little bit to our group.

If everything goes well and we can get a regular time and group going, I'd love to move into one of the other premade campaigns such as Horde of the Dragon Queen or Princes of the Apocalypse (if it's out by then) with the same group.
We will also most likely be using Teamspeak as one of us owns a server.

Let me know if you're interested cheers,
-Revidy

ripjames
June 15th, 2015, 21:56
I would be interested in playing on Sundays but I am at work most saturday's until 3 or 4 pm Centrel. I would be willing to fill any role in the party but I generally play fighters. I would really like to try my hand at a Rogue or Scout type of player.

Goltron
June 15th, 2015, 22:05
I am very interested in this adventure campaign. But being on the other side of the world may make timing difficult. I am generally free on my staurday night and sunday during the day which may work out.
If you get closer to cementing a time i'll check if it works for me, and if so, i'd love to join the party as a cleric I've been creating.

kozzom
June 15th, 2015, 22:50
My brother and I are interested in playing in this adventure. We are in the Eastern time zone and looking to play on Sunday evening/night. If that happens to work for the time you can run the game that would be great, let me know , thanks.

damned
June 15th, 2015, 23:12
Welcome Revidy and congratulations for taking the plunge. If you need help holler.
Make sure you check out how to run encounters first. Get this right and everything else will start to follow.

Drag your Characters from their portraits (top left) onto the Combat Tracker. This links them. Add Encounters and NPCs to the Combat Tracker first - not the map. Then drag tokens from the Combat Tracker to the Map. This keeps them linked.

Have a look at these links too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjtnAhWkaSQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx7CtPsdNbA
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Encounters
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/File:CnC_encounter_prep.jpg

damned
June 15th, 2015, 23:23
Double Post...

Revidy
June 16th, 2015, 03:00
I am going to pm everyone who has replied with a time, I am leaning towards an afternoon Sunday time since thats what most can make it for.

ripjames
June 16th, 2015, 03:17
are we going to be rolling stats and all that on first session or make the characters beforehand?

Revidy
June 16th, 2015, 04:05
are we going to be rolling stats and all that on first session or make the characters beforehand?

We will use the standard array from the phb.

Badgered
June 16th, 2015, 13:57
I'm interested in playing a cleric if there's still room. I'm mountain time zone.

dxmichelle
June 16th, 2015, 15:29
I pm'ed you

NDDracula
June 17th, 2015, 00:15
Totally interested ---would love to play along and have some fun with you guys. Available anytime on sat/sun hit me up if we can game!

stripestiger
June 17th, 2015, 04:21
If there is still room I would like to join.

Revidy
June 17th, 2015, 04:54
Hey everyone, we are full up at the moment but if someone drops out or doesnt show I will contact whoever is next on the list, thanks!

Revidy
July 18th, 2015, 15:50
Hey everyone, we are looking for 2 people to replace a couple, we are at level 3 at the moment and about to assault the Blackmaw Castle.
If anyone is interested in joining just let me know, the game goes Sundays @ 6pm MTN standard.
If you join I'll get you up to speed on everything that's happened, we've only had 3 sessions so far.

Taonna
July 18th, 2015, 16:38
I could do it vut i would always be a bit late as that is right when i get off work basicly

stripestiger
July 19th, 2015, 00:16
All right I think I can do that. PM with details.

Troy47
July 19th, 2015, 01:35
I'm interested, but time is very important to me on weekends. I'm pacific time and have a baby girl, so it's best if we start 7pm (her bedtime) or later.

NDDracula
July 19th, 2015, 21:19
Sent you a pm

FallenNorth
July 19th, 2015, 21:24
I'd be interested. if you have room

Revidy
July 19th, 2015, 21:59
To anyone interested, the time is not changing it is at 6 mtn standard. I will be on an hour early to get new players up to speed. There a only 3 spots available. Server alias idle wand bold wand
edit. server is available now if anyone wants to join.