PDA

View Full Version : LFG - New to Fantasy Grounds

ripjames
June 15th, 2015, 15:11
Hi all,

First, thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I do not have any recent experience playing D&D. I am familiar with 3.5, 5e, and Pathfinder rulesets though and would like to find a group in one of those. I am available any time on Sunday's or Mondays, and most other days after 4 Central Us Time.

damned
June 15th, 2015, 15:24
welcome rpjames - have a look at the games in my signature and jump into one. more games will be posted there in the next few days.

Daedalus
June 15th, 2015, 17:41
Hi all,

First, thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I do not have any recent experience playing D&D. I am familiar with 3.5, 5e, and Pathfinder rulesets though and would like to find a group in one of those. I am available any time on Sunday's or Mondays, and most other days after 4 Central Us Time.

Are you only open to D&D and Pathfinder or are you open to playing other systems as well? Oh and welcome

ripjames
June 15th, 2015, 18:45
Are you only open to D&D and Pathfinder or are you open to playing other systems as well? Oh and welcome

For the time I would like to stick with Pathfinder or D&D. I could be talked into Dresden Files RPG though, I have wanted to play it but have never seen a VTT game. I have zero experience in FATE though.

Daedalus
June 15th, 2015, 19:30
For the time I would like to stick with Pathfinder or D&D. I could be talked into Dresden Files RPG though, I have wanted to play it but have never seen a VTT game. I have zero experience in FATE though.

But you are, at some time in the future open to trying to other systems?

ripjames
June 15th, 2015, 19:33
But you are, at some time in the future open to trying to other systems?

Definitely, mostly I would like to learn the Fantasy Grounds software while using a system that I am semi comfortable with. I would like to try my hand at Dm'ing at some point as well.

Daedalus
June 15th, 2015, 19:41
Definitely, mostly I would like to learn the Fantasy Grounds software while using a system that I am semi comfortable with. I would like to try my hand at Dm'ing at some point as well.

Makes total sense. Again, welcome to Fantasy Grounds

dxmichelle
June 19th, 2015, 20:23
I'm a fairly new 5ed DM, so if you are ok with that, I am running the tyranny of dragons campaign if you are interested, I'm not sure if you can play on Sundays though. Please see link below: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Rise-of-Tiamat

ripjames
June 19th, 2015, 21:55
afraid I cannot play on Sunday's, I just joined another game for Sunday's