PDA

View Full Version : [FGDAZE] Fate Core - Mass Effect - C-Sec Adventures: Murder at the 4th Star Hotel

Fizban
June 14th, 2015, 16:58
[FGDAZE] Fate Core - Mass Effect - C-Sec Adventures: Murder at the 4th Star Hotel.

New players always welcome at my games!

Familiarity with the Mass Effect setting preferred but not required.

FGDaze One Shot - A known Turian xenophobe has been murdered in his hotel room. A Spectre is in the area who is notorious for collateral damage and loss of life. It's up to C-Sec to solve the crime and bring the murder to justice before this Spectre decides to step in. This is a One Shot session for FGDaze and will run between 4-6 hours. Characters will be provided. Headset with Mic required. Please have Fantasy Grounds and Teamspeak installed and updated prior to joining. - Server details are for Teamspeak due to my IP and Alias changing regularly. Will provide FG server details on the day.

Play Time - 13:00 - 17:00 BST
Genre - Sci-Fi Detective Action/Adventure
Ruleset/Setting - Fate Core / Mass Effect

Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1462

d1wright
June 20th, 2015, 21:59
https://s3.amazonaws.com/MassEffect/Mass+Effect+Fate+RPG.pdf

Character preferences...

I suppose you'll be creating pregens based on our preferences. What are you looking for? Race and skills?

Fizban
June 20th, 2015, 23:50
I will be creating pregens based on player's preferences. Also, I had no idea this source book existed. I'll have to take a few days to go through it but the only real restriction will be that the characters are either members of or retainers to C-Sec.

skairnkrin
June 21st, 2015, 00:09
I would like to specialize in biotics. I like the powers Yo.

j0rdi
June 21st, 2015, 11:32
I'll take a spot if that's alright Fizban?

Fizban
June 21st, 2015, 12:42
Everyone is welcome at my table

HocusPocus
June 21st, 2015, 15:54
Ok to join you next week?

Fizban
June 21st, 2015, 21:00
Hey HocusPocus. I look forward to gaming with you!

For the record guys, I'll be using the pdf that Wright posted above. It's full of goodies.

New stipulations on characters though, if you want to take a bash at building your own:

Veteran level, Standard issue equipment only. That means basic armour, shields, and predators.

HocusPocus
June 21st, 2015, 22:52
Excellent! I've started looking through the pdf, I'll let you know how I get on character-wise.

HocusPocus
June 24th, 2015, 16:05
Ok Fizban, I've prepped a character and PM'd you the details.