PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the modules for online play?

leozelig
June 14th, 2015, 12:36
So, I know you have to send an email to customer support for these, but do you request a specific module? It asks for date and time of scheduled game and broadcast website, so it seems like you have to have everything scheduled before they send you the module.

Can anyone provide a little more information about this? I really want to DM some games, but the FAQ link isn't very helpful... Thanks! :)

soulcat
June 14th, 2015, 18:26
I did not so much as ask for a specific module. I requested access to the AL modules for the season. I gave them my Streaming Channel links, and they sent a Password which gives you access to the sight where a copy of the modules are stored. It was fairly simple and they got back to me quickly. I did not send a schedule for the game.

Talen
June 15th, 2015, 04:08
Right - once you send the request and send the location you will stream to, you will get a password which lets you download all of the AL expeditions to run as you see fit. The expectation is that the games will be open and run for public view on your stream.

leozelig
June 15th, 2015, 11:29
Great, thank you for the information. I set up a streaming channel, so that's no problem. I was just confused about how you gained access to the modules. I am playing in a couple games right now, but as soon as I have some more time, I will get something going.

eryndur
June 19th, 2015, 13:14
I did not so much as ask for a specific module. I requested access to the AL modules for the season. I gave them my Streaming Channel links, and they sent a Password which gives you access to the sight where a copy of the modules are stored. It was fairly simple and they got back to me quickly. I did not send a schedule for the game.

How long did it take for a response?

soulcat
June 19th, 2015, 18:14
I got a response within a Business day.