PDA

View Full Version : [FGDaze] Savage Worlds - The Last Parsec: Omariss Death Worm

VenomousFiligree
June 14th, 2015, 06:58
*Game Full*

Savage Worlds - The Last Parsec: Omariss Death Worm

Beginners Welcome

The heroes are asked to accompany Dr. Albert Mars to the distant desert world of Omariss 7. There he hopes to capture the mysterious and legendary "death worm." A local war complicates the matter, so the JumpCorp team will need all its wits to survive this dangerous expedition.

2000 GMT+1

Calendar entry here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1458).

Daedalus
June 15th, 2015, 14:30
Looks like it's going to be a pretty full house. Any information you can give on the pre-gens?

VenomousFiligree
June 15th, 2015, 15:20
There's a short summary of each in the Calendar entry.

Daedalus
June 15th, 2015, 17:46
There's a short summary of each in the Calendar entry.

I saw the description of the game. I meant is there anything you an tell us about the per-gens (Characters) that will be available?

VenomousFiligree
June 15th, 2015, 18:41
As I said there's a short summary of each in the Calendar entry! :)

Look under GM Announcements

Daedalus
June 15th, 2015, 19:35
As I said there's a short summary of each in the Calendar entry! :)

Look under GM Announcements

Ok I see it. It was just in a weird place. I chose pilot if that is ok

VenomousFiligree
June 15th, 2015, 19:38
Feel free to add one of the PreGens to your entry in the calendar. This mission is pretty much ground based however.

Daedalus
June 15th, 2015, 19:43
I did so. And I am ok with the character I chose.

jshauber
June 16th, 2015, 17:31
Is the calendar entry messed up? When I click it I get a blank page...

VenomousFiligree
June 16th, 2015, 18:01
I've closed the calendar for new players as the slot is now full. I can put you down as first reserve if you wish?

damned
June 17th, 2015, 13:26
Hi Venomous - best to leave the Calendar entry there so people can see what is running.
Add a note in teh Title if you like -
[FGDaze] Savage Worlds - The Last Parsec: Omariss Death Worm **FULL**

VenomousFiligree
June 17th, 2015, 16:31
The entry is still there, and is viewable in the calendar. All I've done is select 'not accepting players'. All information is still viewable from the main calendar page.

Trenloe
June 17th, 2015, 16:34
The entry is still there, and is viewable in the calendar. All I've done is select 'not accepting players'. All information is still viewable from the main calendar page.
FYI - Once you select "Not accepting players" it's hidden from all except the GM and those signed up in the calendar.

VenomousFiligree
June 17th, 2015, 16:46
Ahhhh.... :)

d1wright
June 20th, 2015, 22:11
Pregens are posted on the Calendar page under the GM announcements for selection.

Daedalus
June 28th, 2015, 05:51
Thank's for the fun game

VenomousFiligree
June 28th, 2015, 07:23
Thanks for playing, i enjoyed running it.

dberkompas
June 29th, 2015, 01:02
As a KS backer of Last Parsec, and never having read any of the PDF's I received, I was excited to try this game out.

I was not disappointed, VenomousFiligree was a wonderful GM, and the other players I can truthfully say I would play with them again.

BoomerET