PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands, new bugs!

Matchstickman
June 14th, 2015, 05:29
New version, new bugs!

Under the heading "Arcane Skills List" every skill listed is linked to the trait Spirit, Weird Science and Spellcasting should be linked to Smarts. I don't know if, as Chi powers are so different, they was left off the list intentionally or not but I figure I should mention they are not listed there.

Bug: Grit automatically increases every 20XP you gain, it should only increase when you go up a rank. Once you hit 80XP it should not increase unless you buy an edge, however in FGII it still does.

phantomwhale
August 30th, 2015, 12:29
Thanks for those updates - has been a while since I've had time to focus on some little fixes, but I've slipped in those Skill updates (wow, how long have THEY been wrong !)

The Grit issue will require a little more thought - this was broken a little while back it seems, when we tried to make all the derived stats a little smarter. Looks like they need a little MORE smarts yet to get over the line for this one.

dstuffle
September 1st, 2015, 20:26
I appear to have an different bug. It's not a game play issue, but a display issue. I'm seeing the Savage Worlds Logo overlaid on top of the Deadlands Logo.

Is there a quick fix I can do for this?

Crymoricus
September 1st, 2015, 20:42
I appear to have an different bug. It's not a game play issue, but a display issue. I'm seeing the Savage Worlds Logo overlaid on top of the Deadlands Logo.

Is there a quick fix I can do for this?

Options>Game> Desktop: Decal Image (set to "Off")

dstuffle
September 1st, 2015, 20:55
Thanks, that took care of it. :)