PDA

View Full Version : I bought two maps and they're not showing up in the program.

abishaij1
June 10th, 2015, 03:39
I bought two maps and they're not showing up in the program, the two maps being orc arena and orc village.

dberkompas
June 10th, 2015, 05:04
I've never bought any maps, but you'll most likely need to enable them under the library, at which point they should appear as a flag/tab under Images/Maps

Trenloe
June 10th, 2015, 05:10
I think these products are older products that haven't been setup to use the FG update functionality and are installing to an older directory. Assuming you've ran the installation programs, try this:

Launch FG and on the first screen click the folder icon in the top right.
In the file explorer that appears, go up one level to the "roaming" directory. Look for a directory called "Fantasy Grounds II".
Go into that directory and the "modules" directory. You'll probably see two .mod files. Copy these.
Go back up to the "roaming" directory and then select the "Fantasy Grounds" directory and then modules. Copy the .mod files. from step 3.

Then load up a campaign and activate the map modules through Library - Modules. The maps should appear in the "Images & Maps" campaign list as coloured category tabs at the bottom of that window.

abishaij1
June 10th, 2015, 05:48
yup that did it, thanks so much