PDA

View Full Version : Monster portraits

Niles
June 8th, 2015, 18:28
When I first bought the monster manual, I thought I had a portrait for every monster available. With the new update, I found maybe 10 that were in my images folder, but I can't find the rest of the portraits. Or did they only include a handful and not a portrait for every monster? I did an update and opened again and they still weren't there.

TASagent
June 8th, 2015, 18:31
The portraits were moved into the Notes tab of the NPC, when it existed. Just open up a monster, click on the "Notes" tab on the right, and, if the monster had a portrait, it should be linked there.

Edit: Thanks Mavrik6666. "Other" tab, not "Notes" tab.

Mavrik6666
June 8th, 2015, 18:43
On the 'Other' tab in the monster, from the MM... if it has a picture, it is a link in among the text

Niles
June 8th, 2015, 19:28
Thanks guys!

giveup
June 10th, 2015, 04:33
So, I'm having a similar issue with HOTDQ. For instance, the picture of the Azbara or Jemna are there under images. But when I open them from the npc and go to the other tab, there is a red dragon link, but it brings up a blank image... just a grey screen. I'm sure its simple, but I can't seem to find it.

Mavrik6666
June 10th, 2015, 08:04
I am having same problem with some NPC's in the RoT too.. grey background appears when the image link is clicked from the NPC list - e.g Naergoth Bladelord - grey box

Griogre
June 10th, 2015, 19:30
FYI this is a sign of a bad link and should be reported on the 5E D&D bug thread.