PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds ... Hubris: Dark Justice - Hunt for Ursos

Draeus
June 5th, 2015, 15:38
Hubris: Dark Justice

3 Spaces left!!

This one shot takes place in the city of Metropoli on the Western shores of Olympus, in the Regions of Helaxis. The city is under the ever watchful gaze of Hecate and her cult. With the recent outburst of Zeus's rage, many minor gods have been cast from Aetherion onto the lands of Olympus with most of their power stripped! That along with the Z-Strain infestation has turned the lands of the Stone Born into a deadly place!

The streets are full of hate towards the Olympians & Zoidiakos alike... It takes a new breed of hero who knows how to tread the fine line of Justice without becoming the very thing they protect the innocents from.

This low level Rising Stars Fantasy Super Hero setting is ideal to get your Heroic action Vigilante fix!

Come experience the world of Hubris!

No knowledge of Savage Worlds, Hubris, Fantasy Grounds or Nuclear Physics are required to play this game. A headset and Teamspeak is required however... I will provide links and connections info via Private Messaging.

If you want to join in send me a Private Message and I will get back to you with any information you require :)
Ideal game for those who cannot commit to a weekly campaign! ... this is a one shot adventure.

Date of Game: Friday June 12th
Time: 7pm GMT+1 UK TIME
GM Draeus: Ultimate Licence Holder

VenomousFiligree
June 6th, 2015, 07:50
Would like to confirm the time. UK is currently GMT+1.

Draeus
June 6th, 2015, 09:02
Thankyou for pointing this out. It is indeed currently gmt +1... I will edit post! (If you are still interested turning up an hour later is fine. We will be either still logging in or only just started after pre game chat.)

VenomousFiligree
June 6th, 2015, 09:06
If I could be a tentative at the moment, that would be good :)

Draeus
June 9th, 2015, 01:30
You certainly can be tentative. Let me know if you want me to save you a space as another space has gone.

2 spaces left out of 6...

jenovvson
June 9th, 2015, 01:53
Ill join.

Draeus
June 9th, 2015, 10:47
1 space left out of 6!

Draeus
June 10th, 2015, 23:46
This game is now full...