PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mine of Phandelver

ransolot
June 5th, 2015, 00:27
*EDIT* WE HAVE ONE OPEN SLOT! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SIGN UP!!!

Hey all. I am wanting to start a weekly (could be bi-weekly at times) game of Lost Mine of Phandelver. This would be a text based only game as it allows me to still maintain my family life and not be tied to a room separate from my family. But, by no means will I be leaving my computer all the time, just to get that out there. So, let me do the standard layout for this here-

FG License: i.e. GM has Full so players need a licence
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Pacific Time USA
Day of week and time: Tuesdays starting at 6 pm, running until 9pm
Planned start date: 6-16-15
Planned Frequency: Weekly, sometimes every other week could happen
Term: Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over

Text or Voice: Text ONLY.

Roleplay & Combat mix: about 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-4. No more, no less
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level characters. They don't have to be the pregens for the module, but they are there if needed. It would be nice to get a solid group. Also, play a character to FIT THE STORY, don't BUILD a character to make the STORY FIT THE CHARACTER! This is very important- play what you would like to play. But, the line of "my character wouldn't want to go there" doesn't really help the story, now does it?

PLEASE NOTE- Using the pregens does work very well because they already have backgrounds that help tie them into the story

Character restrictions: i.e. Only core races and classes

Details of your scenario: What can I say, it's the Lost Mines of Phandelver module. Let's play it, enjoy the story and each others company!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1447

I tried this in the past and it was a BLAST! We had to cut it short because of RL gaming and all that. I seriously wish I could remember who was playing in that game. And if you played in the game with me in the past, please sign up and let's do it again!

*EDIT* WE HAVE ONE OPEN SLOT! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SIGN UP!!!

GunnarGreybeard
June 6th, 2015, 02:49
You still thinking about running this? Looks like the Calendar entry is gone. Probably can't do it right away as soon as you are asking, but if I can get my regular bi-weekly group back on schedule I'd like to join this.

ransolot
June 6th, 2015, 02:59
Yeah, I will still be running this but we are now full. If someone drops out, I will keep you in mind for sure. Thanks!

ransolot
June 6th, 2015, 18:32
One slot just opened back up. If you are interested, please try the game calendar again. First session will be June 9th

A.Gamer
June 8th, 2015, 17:12
Ransolot,

Ok, I have no found the background here. Alas, being the first time to FG, please let me know:

-- What is the server information for the campaign?
-- How can I upload my character? From the trial and the videos, I think it is as simple as entering the campaign server and then uploading a local character. If not, please advise.

Being new to 5E, right now, I'd like to a Ranger. Let me know if you need another fighter type (ftr, Barb, Pal) for rounding out.

Thanks,

Cardas

dubbomale
June 9th, 2015, 11:16
so im in australia im interested it just depends on what time its here

ransolot
June 9th, 2015, 14:54
Dubbomale- the game became full again. Please be sure to subscribe to this thread as I will announce any openings that may come up

NDDracula
June 10th, 2015, 01:09
Would like to also be considered if a place opens back up :)

ransolot
July 21st, 2015, 04:47
ONE SLOT OPENED UP FOR THIS GAME!!! NEXT SESSION IS TOMORROW (Tuesday night). IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE GO SIGN UP NOW!!!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1447