PDA

View Full Version : Test Release v3.1.1

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2015, 23:27
Note: As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

This release is going to be quick hotfix release, with plans to release on Friday or Monday.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

We're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
JPG

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2015, 23:28
Updates

[5E] Spell records dropped on NPC innate spells header/list will be added to Innate Spells list. Spell records dropped anywhere else on NPC will be added to the regular Spells list.
[5E] Reverted back to auto opening combat subsection when NPC becomes active in combat tracker. This may become an option, if needed.
[CoreRPG+] Dice strings using capital "D" were not being parsed correctly. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] Script error when dragging and dropping items to campaign item list. Fixed.
[CoreRPG+] /die command was no longer handling arbitrary dice values. Fixed.
[5E] Monster Manual NPC data was incorrectly listed in campaign list, and left remnants when removed. Fixed.
[5E] PHB and class packs were using basic rules data for cleric, fighter, rogue and wizard classes. Fixed.
[4E] Script error when using pre-defined effect buttons. Fixed.
[PFRPG/3.5E] Parsing of creature types for automatic effects sometimes not working. Fixed.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2015, 23:29
Since it's going to be such quick turnaround, I tracked the general location of individual changes for extension developers to quickly identify if there extension will be affected.

CoreRPG - scripts/manager_item.lua (ItemManager), scripts/manager_string.lua (StringManager)
3.5E - scripts/manager_combat2.lua (CombatManager2)
4E - Template (button_effect)
5E - campaign/scripts/npc_main.lua, Window class (npc_main), ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua, scripts/manager_version2.lua (VersionManager2)

Regards,
JPG

dulux-oz
June 5th, 2015, 02:28
Since it's going to be such quick turnaround, I tracked the general location of individual changes for extension developers to quickly identify if there extension will be affected.

CoreRPG - scripts/manager_item.lua (ItemManager), scripts/manager_string.lua (StringManager)
3.5E - scripts/manager_combat2.lua (CombatManager2)
4E - Template (button_effect)
5E - campaign/scripts/npc_main.lua, Window class (npc_main), ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua, scripts/manager_version2.lua (VersionManager2)

Regards,
JPG

That, John, is the single, most useful thing I've ever seen any dev do - thankyou, 10^6 times thankyou!

Cheers

Moon Wizard
June 6th, 2015, 00:02
Updates

[5E] Updates for all modules with NPCs to prevent records showing as modified when they were not edited.
[5E] Script error when dropping Dragonborn race record onto PC. Fixed.
[5E] Minor graphic fixes

For developers, the campaign/scripts/managerchar.lua (CharManager) file was updated.

JPG

Moon Wizard
June 6th, 2015, 00:04
I was going to push when I got to this point in the fixes, but decided to hold off since it's already 7pm Eastern Time. I don't want to cause any confusion for games this evening. I plan to push on Monday.

Regards,
JPG

Moon Wizard
June 7th, 2015, 17:54
Updates

[5E] Warlock Pact Magic feature will now set Charisma as spellcasting ability, and adjust spell slots.
[5E] Bard module data fixes.
[PFRPG/3.5E] Script error when editing ammo on PC Actions tab if mini sheet Actions tab also open. Fixed.

For developers, the 5E campaign/scripts/managerchar.lua (CharManager) file and the 3.5E window class (charmini_weapon) was updated.

JPG

JohnD
June 8th, 2015, 02:26
Nevermind... I seem to be addled.

Trenloe
June 9th, 2015, 14:42
Thanks for the info on which scripts were changed JPG. This makes it much easier for me to update the multitude of extensions I'm responsible for.

Blackfoot
June 11th, 2015, 23:02
The bug that 'clears the Library Module Flags when a campaign is reloaded by the host' still exists in the latest rev.

Nickademus
June 12th, 2015, 22:19
The bug that 'clears the Library Module Flags when a campaign is reloaded by the host' still exists in the latest rev.

So it's /reload that's causing that.....