PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Not Saving

Koreapsu
June 4th, 2015, 22:29
So after fixing my last problem with the Bad Allocation everything looked great.

Ran a session last night, finished up and shut down FG. Came back 30 minutes later and found it wasn't saved. The campaign had reverted to hours earlier and none of the changes after the session had stuck.

I made some changes and manually hit /save. Closed down FG, came back in and it seemed to have worked, but when I got up this morning it had once again reverted to it's previous state.

I've never had a problem like this before with FG, is there anything obvious I should check?

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2015, 22:39
Are you using some sort of synchronization software or cloud drive service (such as OneDrive) on the FG directories or on a parent folder to the FG directories?

It sounds like something like that.

JPG

Koreapsu
June 4th, 2015, 23:07
No, not running anything like that on that drive and I only sync images to Dropbox but that's from a completely separate drive.

I just made a few changes and manually saved again. Logging out and then back in retained the changes. I'll give it some time again and see if it reverts.

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2015, 23:32
FG only saves the file when exiting or auto-saving, and it only loads the file when first loading the campaign.

So, FG wouldn't be able to make changes in between save on exit and loading campaign. It seems like an external source reverting changes.

Regards,
JPG