PDA

View Full Version : Issue with using my Ultimate Key from a few years back.

ShadowCyde
June 4th, 2015, 19:10
Hello, a while back I bought the Ultimate License Key (the lifetime one) and over the last month or so. i have been unable to use it. and have tried contacting support though e-mail, I was told to post here stating my issue and to see if someone can help resolve this issue so that i can play FG2 again with my friends. I have my old Paypal payment information from when i received the key, but i cannot seem to get it to work, and i cannot log into FG2 without it telling me that i am only on a free license and cant host games. I can provide more information as needed. thank you for your time.

Moon Wizard
June 4th, 2015, 19:16
For checking license validity, I haven't seen any recent e-mail to [email protected] about this issue. We can check to make sure that the key is valid in our system. Just shoot another note and Doug can check.

For possible network issues, please post more details on the issue. We have lots of great users that are very knowledgeable about working through network configuration items that can help, or even try connecting to your system to help test.

Regards,
JPG

ShadowCyde
June 4th, 2015, 19:26
alright thanks. I did send another e-mail just now with the key I believe is my key, if not, again. i have my old payment information. Also, its not a network issue, I made sure to double check that beforehand. i will be around for the day. thanks again for the fast response!

Nylanfs
June 4th, 2015, 21:38
Have you double checked your store history?

damned
June 5th, 2015, 01:41
Have you double checked your store history?

posting account was only created today....