PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder: Giantslayer - Saturday 4PM-8PM Eastern

Old Man Trouble
June 4th, 2015, 12:08
I've had a spot open up in my Giantslayer game (RL has sank it's teeth in and won't let go). We have just completed book 1 and are starting in on book 2 this Saturday (6/6/15). We have a strong core group of players that have been together for a while in various Pathfinder games.

Some bullet points for the game:

Roleplay occurs in text format with Teamspeak available for OOC/Combat/Questions.
Some Pathfinder Unchained rules are being used, though none of the game changers like Action Economy or Wounds.
Play schedule is weekly on Saturday from 4PM-8PM Eastern. If one person needs to miss, I usually go forward with the game. (3/4 attendance = game on.)
European players welcome (We already have a Finn and a Brit).
With a name like Giantslayer, you know a bit about what to expect. I consider combat in this AP to be on the difficult end of the spectrum.
I can summarize book 1 for your character if he/she was around for the events of book 1. Or, it's entirely appropriate for a character that knows nothing about those events to join in. Characters should either be in/near Trunau, or have a reason to be in the surrounding lands.
I do expect realistic characters. They should be people with histories, personalities, and goals. Our current group is highly invested in the town of Trunau and it's well being.
Any class is welcome. Third party material may be considered, though I'm generally iffy about it. Variant Multiclassing, and class updates from Unchained are acceptable.
Obsidian Portal shall be used for game scheduling, and official communication.

I think that's enough wall-of-text for now. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Swipht
June 4th, 2015, 19:52
I have a rogue-ish build I'd love to try, should that role be open. I've already got the character's current situation figured out, and it's very compatible with jumping into the middle of a game. Though there are a couple things I want to make sure you're alright with before hand (mainly a flaw, which ties into his current situation.)

He'd be an arcane trickster with the prerequisites filled by Rogue unchained lvl 3 and Magus lvl 3.

Old Man Trouble
June 5th, 2015, 14:10
Mail sent. Let's chat. 8)

KingofKlubs
June 6th, 2015, 20:06
Sent my request via a PM :)

Old Man Trouble
June 9th, 2015, 22:52
Slot has been filled! Will keep everyone that was interested appraised if another opens up.