PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a long term game

X-baby longshot
June 1st, 2015, 12:29
Hello all,
I’m a 20+year’s experienced role-player looking for a group to call home with. I recently moved to Europe so I’m out of the standard US time zone play times, and having a hard time. I have found a few games here and there that haven’t really ended up lasting more than a few sessions. So I’m hoping to find a long lasting group that’s looking to pick up one more Player and jump in. I’m pretty flexible as far as game types are and I will put a lot of effort in to character development and background story, if given time to do it. I try to make original or unique builds that work well to fill a specific need with in a group, and am normally the last person to decide on a build. For example as a Summoner in a Pathfinder group, I become the party’s main tank. Additionally I played a drunken barbarian/alchemist in pathfinder to make a Witcher style DPS class. I played a Melee Warlock in 3.5 D&D, not because it was particularly great, but because it was super fun! I know most the major game types, and have played every version of D&D; plus Pathfinder, D20 modern/future, Rifts, Earth Dawn, Vampire, and many others most have forgotten even existed. Any rate anyone with a game running on Sunday evening or weekday nights around 6pm Central European time and has a hole that needs filled please let me know!

damned
June 1st, 2015, 13:07
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24452-New-player-to-5E - see last post.

AstaSyneri
June 1st, 2015, 23:58
Plus I saw you already found my Star Wars game, which hopefully will turn into one such group. We can certainly use a dependable player.