PDA

View Full Version : 4 tight knit players Looking for DM for AL D&D 5E

Elihu
June 1st, 2015, 07:27
Hey We are all experienced players for 5E we are mature and respectful also we have done no AL this season. Please contact me to work out a time and date if you would be so kind. Thanks. We are not min/makers. We like RP/balanced with combats, we know FG VTT fairly well

Elihu

Mavrik6666
June 2nd, 2015, 19:04
location and idea on time ?

Elihu
June 7th, 2015, 02:54
location and idea on time ?

Saturday nights on FG 5 PM PST

stephen71
June 8th, 2015, 05:23
Hey We are all experienced players for 5E we are mature and respectful also we have done no AL this season. Please contact me to work out a time and date if you would be so kind. Thanks. We are not min/makers. We like RP/balanced with combats, we know FG VTT fairly well

Elihu

I'd be interested in hosting a few games, and I'm also looking for a dedicated group. Although I recently purchased FG, I think I've been through it enough to run a decent session.

What level is the group willing to start at? would you start from level 1?

would the group be dedicated enough to play at the least once a week? (preferably a weekend?)

would the group be willing to work around my schedule? (Eastern Time)

Elihu
June 9th, 2015, 05:52
I'd be interested in hosting a few games, and I'm also looking for a dedicated group. Although I recently purchased FG, I think I've been through it enough to run a decent session.

What level is the group willing to start at? would you start from level 1?

would the group be dedicated enough to play at the least once a week? (preferably a weekend?)

would the group be willing to work around my schedule? (Eastern Time)

Are you offering to DM Adventures League? Our group is looking for an Adventures League DM. BTW we have done no episodes just last season we got to the "Dragon egg cave".
If your not DM'ing Adventures League games I could meet with you still, if you want a one on one tutorial(for Fantasy Grounds) over skype or Teamspeak.

stephen71
June 9th, 2015, 06:12
Are you offering to DM Adventures League? Our group is looking for an Adventures League DM. BTW we have done no episodes just last season we got to the "Dragon egg cave".
If your not DM'ing Adventures League games I could meet with you still, if you want a one on one tutorial(for Fantasy Grounds) over skype or Teamspeak.

I'd be very interested in DMing games in the Adventure League. But at the moment I think it's be best if I just play with a dedicated group before I make that jump. maybe playing a one on one with someone would help familiarize with the interface (kind of as a run through to work out some kinks). I have been testing FG with a local connection so it helped at least get an idea of what The players "see" compared to what I "see". either way, I shouldn't have a big problem jumping in.

At the moment, I'm converting some old FIGHTING FANTASY Adventure books to be used as Modules with 5E. The first would be Warlock on Firetop Mountain (although Deathtrap Dungeon was my fave), i'd be done in about 2 weeks. Any help would be appreciated, I have a good connection and know how to use teamspeak.

Maybe I should just jump into DMing Adventure League games, I don't really know yet. I'm familiar with it, but haven't really followed the WOC crowd despite owning the actual 5th Edition books (as well as the FG versions). Any help would be appreciated, and my time is reasonably flexible provided I've been given a head notice. about 48 hours.. whatever works.