PDA

View Full Version : 5 or 6 Needed for a (Provisional) New C&C Campaign

JohnD
June 1st, 2015, 06:04
We'd play 2-3 hours every 2nd week or so. Not sure on the night other than Sunday is out; open to discussion otherwise.

Central time, game would start 8 or 9 PM. Will be using Teamspeak for voice - you must have a functional headset speaker/microphone.

Timeline is up in the air for getting started. Depends on getting the player list from zero up to five or six. Character creation done on-line with the CK.

New players welcome. New players to C&C welcome. Old timers looking for an old time game also welcome. Setting is Greyhawk, as always.

Looking to see if there is demand with the big 5E push gobbling everyone up.

Mask_of_winter
June 1st, 2015, 06:07
Yep, seems to be 5e or die these days, eh?
Good luck in your recruiting!

jhall6766
June 1st, 2015, 16:25
Im interested if the schedule is right... Currently running a game on Saturday nights... I also have two groups slated to start running on Tuesdays and Thursdays.... Can I use Hadric if this game moves forward.....

JohnD
June 1st, 2015, 17:45
Drop me an e-mail John and we'll figure it out.

thehorrors
June 1st, 2015, 20:01
you know i'm in if this gets up and going

JohnD
June 2nd, 2015, 04:09
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1443

keeperofsouls
June 2nd, 2015, 12:52
I would take interest never played castles & crusades. I have a game that I play on Thursday and one I run on saturday otherwise I am open.

taoistpunk
June 2nd, 2015, 15:26
Threw my hat in the ring. I'm tied up on Sun/Tues but most every other night is fine. I CK a CnC on Sun and play in a 5e on Tues. Full License.

JohnD
June 3rd, 2015, 03:35
I had a bit of an issue with the existing campaign page so I've re-created it and sent you all invites to it.

(Who knew that you could save a GM Announcement without giving it a title, thereby rendering said announcement inaccessible due to the lack of a link being generated...?) :ninja: :mad: :ninja:

VegasRiot
June 4th, 2015, 00:10
Are new players welcome? I just downloaded the pdf for 2007 players handbook. I would love to join and play.
Its very hard for me to find a group for DnD, so I'm at a point where I'm willing to try any rpg to play.

I'm on PST and open to play on Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't join any other night since I work til 10pm (9pm CST), and wont be home until 40 after.

JohnD
June 4th, 2015, 01:58
New players are welcome. It looks like we'll be a Friday evening game though. Not huge if you are a little late I suppose.

VegasRiot
June 4th, 2015, 08:26
Ah, I appreciate the opportunity, but I hate being the guy that's always late. Hopefully I'll find one that suits my schedule.

Andraax
June 4th, 2015, 14:45
Now that you've decided on a day... Friday would work for me.

JohnD
June 4th, 2015, 17:18
Ah, I appreciate the opportunity, but I hate being the guy that's always late. Hopefully I'll find one that suits my schedule.

Ah that's too bad VR... I was just coming here to say the campaign is full. Oh well; up to you and I hope you find something that meets your needs/availability.

(Some gaming is better than no gaming I strongly believe.)

So, we may still have one opening.