PDA

View Full Version : Running D&D 5e Lost Mines of Phandelver - Need 2 more

The Incredible
June 1st, 2015, 00:56
I am currently running LMoP with a couple friends as my first DM experience on Fantasy Grounds. I've been playing tabletop RPGs for 20 years now and have DM'd plenty but I haven't actually ran anything using FG. I do have some playing experience though and have PHB parsed for easy character generation. We are playing Tuesday nights after another game we are in gets over. None of us work Wednesday so we tend to stay up late Tuesday nights. You'll need to be a night owl if you want to play. Game will probably start by 11:30 CT and run a few hours depending on when our other game gets done. Sometimes we may start earlier so flexibility on time will be beneficial. We use TeamSpeak for communication but encourage in-chat roleplaying. We like to get into character so players will need to be comfortable with roleplaying. I also reward good roleplaying and allow you to influence the storyline. You will be expected to work as a team and to play as heroes.

We've run 2 sessions so far but have lost a player so we felt it would be a good time to get a full party. We currently have a monk and a rogue so healing would most likely be a necessity. Other than that, a tank or an arcane caster would be beneficial. It's okay if you've played through the module before as long as you can play your character without metagaming. We're all playing through it right now but are further along. This is really just a means for me to get acclimated with running in FG and using modules.

If you're interested, give a brief background of yourself and the character you'd like to play. We use the point buy system and starting gear as written.

Kane of DnD
June 1st, 2015, 02:32
PM'd you