PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my Fantasy Grounds to look as cool as yours?

Tillyen
May 28th, 2015, 22:38
Sorry if this question has popped up somewhere else, but I can't seem to find anything through searching. I've watched a lot of great videos from the community on 5E and I see a lot of them have a light background and little red dragons for the normal "link" icon. It's kind of hard to explain, but it's not like the default one. I can't find it anywhere and I'd like to change the default. I'm thinking it might just be through purchasing adventures or something? I really like the look of it so if anybody could please enlighten me I'd much appreciate it. Thanks again!

Nylanfs
May 28th, 2015, 22:41
It's part of the D&D 5e packages

Tillyen
May 29th, 2015, 01:22
Does it come with any 5E package or would I have to buy certain ones?

damned
May 29th, 2015, 01:27
All the D&D 5e commercial modules have this theme - from the Basic Rules up (except for maybe the Monsters?).

Griogre
May 29th, 2015, 02:22
Yeah, part of the reason I bought the Basic rules was to get the theme. :)

Dr0W
May 29th, 2015, 02:31
I remember I had this theme even before it was available for selling. I bought the Basic Rules anyway.

damned
May 29th, 2015, 02:51
I remember I had this theme even before it was available for selling. I bought the Basic Rules anyway.

It was available in the early 5e ruleset (way early before licensing deal early) but pulled shortly after as it contains WoTC graphics etc.