PDA

View Full Version : New Player with Ultimate Lisence LFG 5e

Souljourner
May 27th, 2015, 17:43
Hello,

I'm looking for a group to adventure with using the 5e ruleset.

I live in Canada, Eastern Time Zone. I'm able to play during the week with the exception of the weekends. Time is not an issue.

I thank you in advance for your consideration.

Take care, be happy! :-)

tehl33tg33k
May 28th, 2015, 00:21
Hi. I've never played D&D before, but have had a keen interest in playing for some time. Watched it played a bit, and played several video games using rule-sets based loosely on D&D so I'm not a complete stranger. Would you be willing to put up with a group member without experience? Completely understand if you're not, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

I'm free weekdays and Saturdays from 10pm (UTC). I have Skype, Hangouts and TeamSpeak, but willing to use something else if need-be.

damned
May 28th, 2015, 13:31
Welcome Souljourner and tehl33tg33k! If you have any questions or get stuck on anything just holler.

NDDracula
May 31st, 2015, 02:10
Hi, im also looking for a D&D Group, Been wanting to play D&D for a while but limited player base in my area, I'm not a complete stranger to the game and now that I've found FG, l'd like to get a semi-regular game going with some players willing to help me learn more, as well as having a fun game. I have the Full version of FG, and D&D content available atm, will purchase Ultimate if needed. Also have hard copys of books for reference while playing, I'm looking to play D&D 5th Ed, any weekday after 7pm (CST) Weekends are pretty much open, and I have Skype, Vent, Hangouts and Teamspeak installed, though I'm willing to use pretty much anything if I need to.

damned
May 31st, 2015, 03:04
This is not a game as such NDDracula but Im looking at running a 90min session in about 11hours to show some of how FG works from the GM side of the table.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/252690/discussions/0/618463106380508901/#p2

Reply here or there if you would like to join in. All comers welcome.

Rethmar Stokestrike
May 31st, 2015, 17:57
I'm new to FG, but not new to D&D in the least. Actually, I just picked up my physical 5.0 books, and DM screen a week ago and am putting a campaign together. The problem I'm having is that I would very much like to play as an adventurer on the FG client before I put a virtual campaign together. If anyone has a group open, please contact me. I do both heavy RP and kick-in-the-door scenarios.