PDA

View Full Version : New Player w/ standard License LFG

pxbest
May 27th, 2015, 13:19
Howdy,

I am slightly new to FG as I haven't had much game time w/ the program itself. I have been playing D&D for a few years off and on, I've run a few games myself, but I don't feel that I have the experience to run a successful longstanding game myself. I have signed up for multiple games, but none ever seem to make it into playing.

I'm looking for a weekly/bi-weekly game in 5e fantasy setting. I'm pretty open to play times, my only restrictions are no Tuesday Night, Friday Night, or Saturday morning before noon CST. I have an idea for a character I'd like to try. But I'm not against playing a healer if it means being in a game. I prefer text based full roleplay games, but I'm not against voice chat. I just find that more gets done with a text only. There just seems to be less chat about news/politics/etc...

I have Skype and a great mic being a Youtuber. I also have the ability to record games if that's something we would want to do.

If you think you might have a slot open in your game, or are starting a new game and think I might fit in, please let me know.

Looking forward to it.

PxBest

NDDracula
May 31st, 2015, 02:09
Hi, im also looking for a D&D Group, Been wanting to play D&D for a while but limited player base in my area, I'm not a complete stranger to the game and now that I've found FG, l'd like to get a semi-regular game going with some players willing to help me learn more, as well as having a fun game. I have the Full version of FG, and D&D content available atm, will purchase Ultimate if needed. Also have hard copys of books for reference while playing, I'm looking to play D&D 5th Ed, any weekday after 7pm (CST) Weekends are pretty much open, and I have Skype, Vent, Hangouts and Teamspeak installed, though I'm willing to use pretty much anything if I need to.