PDA

View Full Version : Adventurers League Contacts

Talen
May 27th, 2015, 10:28
I thought I'd take a moment to make sure everyone was aware that Fantasy Grounds has a number of Coordinators that are members here in the event you have any questions or comments about the League. David Russell is the Online Regional Coordinator. David Williamson and I are the dedicated Fantasy Grounds Online Local Coordinators. You can find updated League contact information HERE (https://Regional Coordinator David Russell, [email protected] Online Coordinators David Williamson, [email protected] Fantasy Grounds Michael Del Valle, [email protected] Fantasy Grounds).

Regional CoordinatorDavid R., [email protected]
Online CoordinatorsDavid W., [email protected] Fantasy Grounds
Me (Talen), [email protected] Fantasy Grounds

Nylanfs
May 27th, 2015, 19:07
The league contact link appears to be wrong. :)

Talen
May 27th, 2015, 21:05
The league contact link appears to be wrong. :)

And for some reason, I'm unable to revise my original post so let me try to cut and past here :p

I thought I'd take a moment to make sure everyone was aware that Fantasy Grounds has a number of Coordinators that are members here in the event you have any questions or comments about the League. David Russell is the Online Regional Coordinator. David Williamson and I are the dedicated Fantasy Grounds Online Local Coordinators. You can find updated League contact information HERE (https://dndadventurersleague.org/sage/index.php?title=Administrators).

Regional Coordinator
David R., [email protected]

Online Coordinators
David W., [email protected] Fantasy Grounds
Me (Talen), [email protected] Fantasy Grounds

If I have left anyone off, give a shout and I will update this post.

Nylanfs
May 27th, 2015, 23:37
Since they have the internet on the space station, and it's above the Kármán line wouldn't that make the online coordinator's interplanetary coordinators and should be listed above global coordinators? You should bring that up at the next meeting. :)

Talen
May 28th, 2015, 01:15
I like the way you think!

sehmerus
June 4th, 2015, 16:49
My email is not working correctly, Until its resolved you can contact me at [email protected]