PDA

View Full Version : Attempting to create Library Module for Star Wars Saga Edition Ruleset

qyboor
May 26th, 2015, 16:39
Hello all, recently I've been trying to build a Library module for my Star Wars campaign. I have been running into some difficulties getting certain things I want to work work though. One of the biggest frustrations is that whenever I try to use the feat class as stated in the "Module Making Manual" guide, it will not work. The only thing I have been able to get working is the referenceindex class and referencetext class.

So my question is how do I get some of these extra classes working, or is it simply not possible? The Star Wars Ruleset seems to be running off a 4E ruleset that has been modified, as it says when starting the server: 4E v2.0.2 ruleset for Fantasy Grounds II. Copyright 2010 Smiteworks USA, LLC. Fixed by Ikaro and Psicodelix for playing Star Wars Saga Edition. Any help with this issue is appreciated.

Moon Wizard
May 26th, 2015, 23:35
I'm not familiar with the Star Wars ruleset, but every link from the module is defined using a window class and a database path, that define how to display the data and where the data is located.

You can search within the ruleset files for specific windowclass definitions that you are trying to use to see if they are included with the ruleset.

Regards,
JPG

damned
May 27th, 2015, 03:41
create some content within a campaign and export it and then you will be able to see what fields have been used.