PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

jhall6766
May 24th, 2015, 15:49
What is the best way to run multiple groups through the same adventure????

Mask_of_winter
May 24th, 2015, 15:52
Export the adventure into a module.
Type /export in the chat window.

jhall6766
May 24th, 2015, 16:10
It looks like im going to have 2 or 3 groups in parties of 5... Im looking to have the first 2 adventures with in the city and the remainder is going to be sandbox/exploration type campaign... Periodically I may have the parties intermingle within the city.. that should add another dynamic to the games.. Perhaps make the city seem more alive...I might even permit the party members to move back and forth between the different parties.. Just wondering how Im going to pull it all off...

JohnD
May 24th, 2015, 16:42
/export adventure content to a module. Have a separate campaign for each group, plus an additional campaign for whenever you bring members of the different groups together (export and import the relevant PCs for this).

At least that's how I would handle it.

jhall6766
May 24th, 2015, 16:58
Thanks for the tip JohnD.. Honestly I didnt think about the extra adventures for combined groups..But I love the idea of it.. That way I dont have to worry about spoilers... Its also an additional way to add different hooks for party members to spread with in their individual groups.. Kind of using Pcs as Npcs to move things along... Seems an ambitious undertaking just hope im up to the task...

Mask_of_winter
May 24th, 2015, 22:16
It's like The Arrow appearing in a Flash episode hehe

jhall6766
May 25th, 2015, 02:34
Lol more like Punisher and ghostrider after the same targets and both have sworn to end them...