PDA

View Full Version : Full Party - LFDM - 5th Ed DnD

Fizboltz
May 24th, 2015, 02:30
We are a full party of players new to the FG system. We have a our own communications (TeamSpeak Server). We are available for Friday Nights on an approximately weekly basis, sometimes life happens. As this is our first foray into FG, we don't have much in the way of content or information. We would like to be able to make characters together. Most of us will not have a purchased version of FG to start.

Game Time: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Fridays
Willing to play premade module or DM original content
Party Size: 4-6 players (Set by DM)

Rogue
May 24th, 2015, 09:28
What time zone are you in? that will help in your request immensely. If it were a Saturday I could do it at any time of the day. Or if you could possibly play like three hours earlier. Or I can ask my Friday players of Pathfinder if they can play earlier......Sorry, rambling. I have played 5E enough to know the system, but if we did work out a time, then it would be for me as a first time GM. We would be playing home made content from Forgotten Realms 3.5 Edition timeline. So, lets get together and discuss some more if possible, or you are interested.
Thanks!!!
Rogue

Fizboltz
May 24th, 2015, 12:24
Rogue,

Thank you for responding. We use CST for our time zone. We all play WoW together and are spread around the US. Most of us have commitments on Saturdays so we can’t play that day. There may be some alternative days we could possibly make work, but I won't know until we all get together and talk.

If you are still interested, please send me a private message with a way to contact you and I will get you our TS server information so you can join into the conversation. Thank you again for your consideration.

Fizboltz

Taonna
May 28th, 2015, 02:13
I've never run a game and would be willing to give it a shot but my days are currently Thursday Sunday nights and all day and night Monday and I have The ultimate version of fg

P.S. I'm central time

damned
May 28th, 2015, 13:25
Good one Taonna! No time like the now to jump in and try some GMing!
If you dont find a match with this group why dont you post for a one shot or a 3 session adventure and practice your GMing on a small group of players.
Just be up front about your GM experience with the group and dont try to do too much.
Its both way harder and way easier than you ever expect :)