PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for long term campaign

rmpostman
May 22nd, 2015, 23:41
Hello
looking to play in long term campaign been playing dnd on and off since 1975,I am reliable player that likes mix of both rp and combat that prefers either fighter or cleric but willing to try any class.Would prefer 2nd ,3rd or 5e ruleset but again open to try other rulsets my time zone is -8 pacific available most any day except saturday night since i just retired woo hoo pls pm if you have open slot

Thank You
Roger (rmpostman)

Mask_of_winter
May 23rd, 2015, 00:06
You're welcome to come hangout with us old timers. https://extraordinarygamers.com/

I don't have anything to offer you at the moment besides a Sword & Sorcery game called Beasts & Barbarians using Savage Worlds that runs every other Friday at 9pm EDT (UTC-4) with the next game being Friday May 29th. I have another campaign soon to start up but it may be too early for you (6am). We're running one-shots as a group building exercise, getting to know each other, that kind of thing.

There are always people in our TeamSpeak channel. Age average is mid-forties so an old timer like you would feel right at home. Our selection of D&D 2nd or 3.5 is rather thin but there is one Pathfinder and several 5e games. Most of us old timers play Savage Worlds now. Come hang out, there are campaigns starting out all the time, we'll find a seat somewhere for ya!