PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Campaign 5e

Jimanji
May 22nd, 2015, 18:34
I've played a good deal of pathfinder and 3.5, but want to give 5e a go now. I'm looking for a fairly decent sized campaign, I don't mind joining into an already started campaign, but would prefer if I wasn't joining it at level 10+, kinda sucks some of the fun out for me. Ideally I'd love to play a sorcerer, warlock, or monk. I can't play Thursday or Saturday night, but every other time is fair game. If you are looking for a new player for your campaign please let me know!
Edit: Also, I'm in central time zone (UTC - 6)

Thank you

JohnD
May 22nd, 2015, 18:40
Your time zone is kind of important so people can figure out what you mean by your stated availability. Welcome and hope you find a game.

Jimanji
May 22nd, 2015, 19:39
Thank you! Original post has been edited.

JohnD
May 22nd, 2015, 21:43
My advice is to be persistent. If you see a DM posting looking to add a player to an existing group, or start a new group, don't rely on him/her to contact you... reach out yourself to make your interest known.

Also, as in face-to-face games, it can take a bit of time for you to find a group of people who match your style and approach to gaming. Same goes for the DM... so when you do find yourself in a game, and perhaps the style or approach just isn't what you're looking for in a game, no harm no foul, and you don't want to continue, don't just disappear... let the DM know you're stopping. Everyone has different expectations... nothing wrong with that.

And again, best of luck finding a game. Be proactive in your search as I said above. :)