PDA

View Full Version : Tapestry’s Toil Any interest for next thursday?

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2015, 17:56
thinking of running this adventure 6-21 for levels 5-09 this Thursday at 8pm bst. Any interest? its set in every ones fav tapestry!

cmdisc
May 22nd, 2015, 18:53
I'm in. :)

I can bring either a bard-5 or a cleric-7.

Maybe you want to toss this up on the Announcement thread? It might get more looks that way as many folks subscribe to that one.

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2015, 19:50
I'm in. :)

I can bring either a bard-5 or a cleric-7.

Maybe you want to toss this up on the Announcement thread? It might get more looks that way as many folks subscribe to that one.

i was just being lazy as I had just spent an hour or so prepping the adventure and had neglected my child care duties for longer than is safe , who knows what they could be watching on you tube!

kwarner1986
May 22nd, 2015, 20:28
I would pack a Rebecca to this adventure. cleric 6

cmdisc
May 22nd, 2015, 20:43
If we played lower subtier, Rebecca would do great here. If we play upper, Katerine would cover the healing/buffing best she could, even though she's out-of-tier.

hawkwind
May 22nd, 2015, 22:23
i'll put an announcement in the proper place tomorrow and do a calendar link in the morning

Malkavian_Andi
May 22nd, 2015, 22:55
I'm interested, too. Not sure which character I'll play. I'll just have a look at the party and the scenario's description.

hawkwind
May 23rd, 2015, 08:55
Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–21: Tapestry's Toil (PFRPG)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5–9.

A simple retrieval mission takes an unexpected turn when the Pathfinder Society learns a valuable treasure was under its nose—within the curious demiplane connected to the Hao Jin Tapestry. The descendants of the original owners have changed in the centuries since their sequestration, though, and initial attempts to parley have ended in failure. Can the PCs discover what became of this lost people and secure the relic they guard?

Content in “Tapestry’s Toil” contributes directly to the Year of the Sky Key metaplot as well as the ongoing storyline of the Grand Lodge faction.

Written by Steven Helt.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1435

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24416-Pathfinder-Society-Scenario-6%9621-Tapestry-s-Toil-%28PFRPG%29-lvls-5-9-8pm-bst-28-5-2015&p=213586#post213586

xazil
May 26th, 2015, 07:10
I can come along to this. Probably on Ulheim 5 Alchemist (Has done some of the first Tapastry scenarios) or if everything goes high tier Janek 8 Sorcerer (has done the Fabric of Reality).

Farnaby
May 26th, 2015, 10:13
Meredith would love to take part.

Victor
May 26th, 2015, 10:36
Meredith would love to take part.

This isn't the official game thread. sign up there too buddy, I think you are first alt.