PDA

View Full Version : PFS #5-08: The Confirmation - May 26th - 9am-2pm Eastern Time

Blackfoot
May 18th, 2015, 22:38
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for level 1-2.

Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society’s rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site’s secrets will not only contribute to the society’s body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.

Written by Kyle Baird.

Sign up on the Game Calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1430).
AND
Post the following information here:IF you have a BRAND NEW Character I will need your:
Name:
Character Name:
PFS#
Faction
Starting Gold (AFTER Starting Purchases)
Character File (.xml, .por, .pdf)OTHERWISE I will need your:
Previous Chronicle Sheet
Character FileEither way, please post your Character Class and Level.
NOTE: This Scenario can be one ONCE with a Level 2 PC and as many times as you like with DIFFERENT Level 1 PCs.

kwarner1986
May 18th, 2015, 22:46
9am or 9pm EST, your times in the calendar and subject. Could you please clarify.

Farnaby
May 18th, 2015, 22:47
Hi Blackfoot,

9am in the thread, 9pm on the calendar.
Which one?

Blackfoot
May 18th, 2015, 22:49
Weird... I put in 9 and not 21:00 on the calendar.. I wonder why it hosed up. It is right now. 9am eastern time.

Farnaby
May 18th, 2015, 23:07
Okay,

I'm in.

kwarner1986
May 18th, 2015, 23:07
Looks like, I'll sign up for this then. You'll have Rose's last Chronicle. I'll be working on that to fix her sheet.

Blackfoot
May 18th, 2015, 23:12
I could potentially run this up to 3 hours later if that worked better for everyone... otherwise I'll stick with the early morning (my time) slot... that is to say a can adjust the time 'a little' if it helps a lot.

kwarner1986
May 19th, 2015, 06:29
I'm good either way, Paladin Rose will be reporting for duty. Unless you run Core. Then Luxanna will join.

Blackfoot
May 19th, 2015, 06:30
I'm not looking at CORE for this run.

d1wright
May 20th, 2015, 14:11
Blackfoot, I'd like to bring in my second level cleric, Grace. You've seen her before and I'd like to level her up before cmdisc's game the following week. I'll jump on the Calendar. She hasn't run the Confirmation before.

Blackfoot
May 20th, 2015, 17:23
Any idea what you'll be bringing to the table Farnaby?

Farnaby
May 20th, 2015, 20:18
Well either I bring Tarani along (lvl 2 fire wizard) or Cassilda (lvl 2 investigator).

Blackfoot
May 25th, 2015, 00:16
We could still use another player or 3 for this one. I'll run it with pregen 4th player if need be but obviously it'd be a lot better if we get 4 'live' players.

cmdisc
May 25th, 2015, 10:33
I will check with my wife to see what our schedule is looking like at that time. I'm a bit FG heavy this week, but if I can make it, I'll bring along a half-orc Barbarian (Urban/Invulnerable Rager)-1.

cmdisc
May 25th, 2015, 13:15
Grumgul, half-orc Urban Invulnerable Rager Barbarian. He's been sent as a representative of his master to take part in the Society's training program and stands ready to be commissioned as a full agent.

XP/PP/Fame: 0
Faction: The Exchange
PFS#: 110933-8

Blackfoot
May 25th, 2015, 18:24
Well either I bring Tarani along (lvl 2 fire wizard) or Cassilda (lvl 2 investigator).
Farnaby... do you have a character for me?

cmdisc
May 26th, 2015, 20:03
Thanks for running this, BF. I had fun with it...even with all the baseless and racist jokes and comments at our half-orc brethren's expense. Guess I need to accent the "City-raised" and "Urban Barbarian" parts more. *sigh*

;)

Blackfoot
May 26th, 2015, 20:47
I might go with a less brutish portrait... go more for a citified half-orc image.

More 'half' and less 'orc'. :)

cmdisc
May 26th, 2015, 21:37
Yeah, in that portrait you really can't see his collection of fine porcelain and custom tea set that he carries around.