PDA

View Full Version : Adventurer's League DM with ultimate licence looking for players.

The Hawk and Sparrow
May 17th, 2015, 13:21
Hello! If you are all about fun and adventure, shoot me a private message. All player experience levels welcome. Pretty full right now but always lining up future games. Thanks. Huzzah!

Quinn
May 17th, 2015, 15:13
Would love to start a sequence from the beginning. Depending on the when of the game, I'm game.

DM_DirtyRandy
May 17th, 2015, 16:53
I'd be interested, just give me an email. nathans763 a t hotmail d o t com ([email protected])

soulcat
May 17th, 2015, 19:06
I am interested in playing, depending on Game time.

Souljourner
May 18th, 2015, 03:01
Same here, depending on the time.

The Hawk and Sparrow
May 18th, 2015, 04:58
Hi, look me up on Skype...rootsiemon from Atlanta. We'll chat more soon.

Nex_addo
May 18th, 2015, 06:58
Also very interested depending on day/time

The Hawk and Sparrow
May 18th, 2015, 10:46
Hi. I'll respond to those who inquired up to this point before continuing if needed. Thanks for the interest.

builtforspeed6315
May 18th, 2015, 18:08
im very interested as well I play roll 20 and some fg now, I have 1 lvl 3 2 lvl 5's and 1 lvl 8

walker
May 19th, 2015, 03:43
i too am interested subject to the specifics

The Hawk and Sparrow
May 19th, 2015, 17:36
We play Saturdays at 0900 -5 GMT

The Hawk and Sparrow
May 19th, 2015, 17:38
If you are still interested shoot me a private message Or an email.... Go to the game calendar. Thanks for the interest.

LegalBeagle
June 12th, 2015, 05:18
Interested! PM inbound.

Sylia
June 19th, 2015, 21:50
I would love to play. East coast here.

Blinkdemon5
June 21st, 2015, 22:34
If you are still interested shoot me a private message Or an email.... Go to the game calendar. Thanks for the interest.

I sent you a pm on Skype and Friend Request there too. Midwest USA (-600) here.

kdconwell1
June 23rd, 2015, 15:19
I am in the noob game but would be interested in getting into a longer or at least a game I can learn more about five and fig. I have ultimate PC module with all classes and all the adventures and the monster manual. I think I have to wait till the first game of adventure is over before I can play with that character in another is that correct?

Talen
June 23rd, 2015, 22:37
I think I have to wait till the first game of adventure is over before I can play with that character in another is that correct?

If you are playing an Adventurers League Game, here is the FAQ on playing multiple sessions at the same time:

How do DMs handle characters who have started D&D Encounters or another multi-session adventure and want to play or have played another adventure such as D&D Expeditions in between?

They must permit it, as characters in the D&D Adventurers League are portable, and players are free to play other games with the same character, even in between sessions of a multi-session game. DMs running multi-session adventures award xp, gold, and magic items at the end of each session of multi-part sessions, so there is no record-keeping problem.
Players taking their characters from game to game in this way are permitted to advance in level and earn rewards (experience, gold, magic items, etc.). Because players are permitted to take their characters from game to game, advance, and earn awards, when they return to the multi-session game, DMs cannot penalize them for doing so (such as temporarily suspending or reversing any of the resulting changes to their characters or requiring some in-game explanation for the changes). This rule requires some suspension of disbelief, but promotes the portability of characters and play in the D&D Adventurers League.

kdconwell1
June 23rd, 2015, 23:01
I don't understand what this has to do with me playing a female elf when wizards of the coast say I can play it for all if dnd

kdconwell1
June 23rd, 2015, 23:05
Sorry you are totally correct on that point of playing multiple games at once. I am just focused on the gender of the char you have to play

kdconwell1
June 23rd, 2015, 23:17
After reading that 4 more times I am really confused

Talen
June 23rd, 2015, 23:48
My response was to your question on "I think I have to wait till the first game of adventure is over before I can play with that character in another is that correct?" The answer to that question is No, you do not have to wait for one adventure to complete before you can play with that same character in another adventure.

There is no prohibition on you playing the female wood elf ranger.

damned
June 24th, 2015, 14:42
After reading that 4 more times I am really confused

Stop reading it then!
:)

Blinkdemon5
June 25th, 2015, 21:52
So..... What days are we playing because I'm confused now.

Johnny Ramen
June 27th, 2015, 21:06
Hi-

I am a complete newbie to tabletop D&D, and to using Fantasy Ground. I would really like to join a regular gaming group willing to teach me how to play. I am available to play on Fridays and Saturdays.

Thanks for considering me.

-Johnny Ramen

Talen
June 28th, 2015, 13:42
Johnny, The best place to look for a traditional regular gaming group in the LFG forum which includes D&D 5e players. If however, you're interested in regular playing opportunities with the Adventurers League- but with a likelihood of different players and DM's checking this forum is for you. We also run new player friendly games and player tutorials. To checks schedules -look here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23765-Game-Announcements and here https://www.alonlinetools.net/

Johnny Ramen
July 3rd, 2015, 09:28
Thank you for giving me some direction. I am off work tomorrow, so maybe I will be able to find a group to play with.

Thanks again :)

-Johnny Ramen