btw Ultimate licence holder, and full rule-set, so you wont need anything

jreddin1
May 16th, 2015, 23:17
Hey group

Running a session on Tuesday evening 7:30pm GMT -
More a new, getting to know 5e and Fantasy Ground Session
Let me know if you are interested and I will post details of connection etc

Mavrik :pirate:

Sounds really good -- except for the 7:30pm GMT. I'm Eastern Time, so that would make it 3:30 in the afternoon here. Wouldn't be able to play until 7 or 8 my time. Dang.

Don Whitaker
May 17th, 2015, 00:02
Hello Mavrik. This is exactly what I'm looking for - a session to get used to FG and 5e. I have D&D experience (from way back) and am excited to get some games going online. Sign me up!

I have some lvl 1 characters rolled up in FG and am doing my best to get familiar with the interface. Only so much you can do without actually playing, though.

damned
May 17th, 2015, 10:18
Welcome Don Whitaker! Hope you grab a game soon and have a ball - unless its one of those Indiana Jones giant balls rolling down the corridor right at you...

Mavrik6666
May 17th, 2015, 14:51
two so far.. any more ? :)

pierce768
May 18th, 2015, 01:36
I would love to try 5e. Let me know if you need more.

Mavrik6666
May 18th, 2015, 08:39
more than welcome Pierce.... will send you a pvt message... but thats 4, a good size

CthulhuHalo
May 18th, 2015, 08:57
Hmm... I'd be interested in this. Is it just the one game, or will it become a series? What sort of story would it be using? Will it be voice mostly or text mostly? Will it be combat-focused or roleplay-focused, or balanced between the two?

EDIT: Also, was that whole "GMT" thing a typo, or is it really 3:30 PM eastern time?

Mavrik6666
May 18th, 2015, 11:28
I wanted a one off session to show people new to FG and 5e what its like... not a typo I am in GMT (UK) for its 7:30 pm that timezone.. happy for it to be longer term if people are happy with that, but initially wanted a few tester sessions so people can explore the systems without worrying to much about character planning, thought mainly a regular session people could drop into to test out the rules, system and tools

I use OOvOO for video / voice... but not bothered if people turn off the webcam, but its not a text based game
Mav

Mavrik6666
May 18th, 2015, 23:37
Details of comms and FG alias now on my signature

CthulhuHalo
May 19th, 2015, 13:06
I wanted a one off session to show people new to FG and 5e what its like... not a typo I am in GMT (UK) for its 7:30 pm that timezone.. happy for it to be longer term if people are happy with that, but initially wanted a few tester sessions so people can explore the systems without worrying to much about character planning, thought mainly a regular session people could drop into to test out the rules, system and tools

I use OOvOO for video / voice... but not bothered if people turn off the webcam, but its not a text based game
Mav

That still doesnt answer two of my questions. What sort of story will it be using, and what is the roleplay to combat ratio?