PDA

View Full Version : DM Considering switch from Roll20, LF one-shot tryout

Sarx
May 16th, 2015, 10:53
Hello everyone

I'm new this forum and hope I'm asking in the right place. I've been using Roll20 as a map replacement for my RL game (DnD 4th edition). That group has dissolved and I will be looking to DM an online game or two in the near future. I would like to update to either 5th edition or try another system altogether (Savage Worlds looks interesting). I would like to play a game or two to try out the program. I've been playing RPGs for over 20 years so I'm sure I can pick up any system quickly. If I like it I will probably end up getting an Ultimate license for DMing but I'm hesitant to put that much money into it at this point.

Schedule wise (US times) I am available Tuesday/Thursday evenings, overnight Saturday, or nearly any time Sunday.

So if anyone wants to run a one-shot or short term game around that time, or add a temporary player to an existing game, I would love to give this thing a try.

Mask_of_winter
May 16th, 2015, 11:22
Check us out on here: https://extraordinarygamers.com/Calendar
Many games with open seats.

Sarx
May 16th, 2015, 11:34
Thanks

Do I just look for games with enrollment enabled and enroll from the page? If so will I get an email with details?

Mask_of_winter
May 16th, 2015, 11:43
You have to enroll first. It's a good idea to pop up on our TeamSpeak channel (info on the homepage) and meet with the members. Otherwise it's a good idea to pm the GM directly. Or you can always tell me which game you're interested in and I can give you more information about the particular game.