PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew - D&D - 5E

lukebagdarrel
May 16th, 2015, 02:38
Looking for people to do a homebrew game that I have been pondering on for a while. I will have characters made special so no need to make chars. Looking for people who like to RP more than combat but there will be combat a plenty for sure.

Looking to play Mon,Tue, Thu, Fri.

Will wait for at least 4 people before serious consideration to start.

**p.s.
game setting is sword/sorcery; Magic in the setting is known and accepted but those that wield it are exceptional and considered mysterious.

pierce768
May 16th, 2015, 03:20
I would be interested for sure. I'm an experienced roleplayer, however I have mostly played pathfinder. No expereience in 5e but I am a quick study and I do my homework before a session. I would be very interested in joining and I like to RP far more than I enjoy combat.

I would prefer to make my own character however if that's not an option I am happy to play the ones you made.

Let me know!

Dazzar
May 16th, 2015, 03:58
Hi Luke, I am very interested but what is your time zone my friend?

jhall6766
May 19th, 2015, 20:01
Hello Luke ,
Im happy to see that your ready to run games in FG... Your recruiting may benefit from a calendar page for others to sign up on... This way the parties interested would know your serious about running the game and you could keep better track of those that are interested...Congrats and good luck... If I can help in some way let me know.. This following post may be of assistance in designing your game listing url]https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings[/url]

Trathion
May 19th, 2015, 21:07
I am also interested and am curious about the time zone, not very well versed in 5 but am willing to pick it up! Also are you looking to play all four of those days or one of those per week?

Dementia Five
May 21st, 2015, 05:18
Count me in as a candidate for game play. I'm a close match to Triathion's queries. If I don't hear from you, good luck. Also recommend the calendar entry!