PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night one shots

Rogue
May 14th, 2015, 03:39
Greetings!
I am getting ready to set up one shots on Wednesday nights. Each Wednesday will consist of an adventure that takes about three hours to do from start to finish. I have plenty of them for Pathfinder that I have created, and would like to see them get used. There will be an adventure every week, and people are welcome to come and go from each one as they choose. Some will be dungeon delves, some will be nature based, some are city based, and some are puzzles. The adventures can be scaled to fit any number of players, from one to six. Most are set up for level one BASIC characters, and once the characters are created and run through the adventure, you are free to do whatever with them afterwards. If you end up joining another one of my one shots, you can use them again.
I am hoping to kick things off the first Wednesday in June, which would be the 3rd. Start time will vary from 6 to 8 pm EDT (US). This is a great way for those new to Fantasy Grounds or gaming in general to jump in and get their feet wet and learn. Newbies are not only welcome, but encouraged.
So, if you are even slightly interested in this, then give me a shout out here. I hope to see you on the gaming table real soon! Any questions, just ask!

Rogue