PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Tier 2?

Talen
May 12th, 2015, 11:42
So between the AL Facebook page and the FG site here, we're starting to see more games being offered (Thanks for jumping in and DM'ing soulcat!). I've also started to see a few level 3 pc's online. How many people have tier 2 (levels 5-10) ready for online play? I'm guessing it may be early yet for the online players to be ready for tier 2, but wanted to check and see if we were ready to start offering up tier 2 mods yet.

FSHSchmo
May 13th, 2015, 03:51
So between the AL Facebook page and the FG site here, we're starting to see more games being offered (Thanks for jumping in and DM'ing soulcat!). I've also started to see a few level 3 pc's online. How many people have tier 2 (levels 5-10) ready for online play? I'm guessing it may be early yet for the online players to be ready for tier 2, but wanted to check and see if we were ready to start offering up tier 2 mods yet.

I have a few players that are close and I think I built out one adventure for them when they are ready to go.

Nex_addo
May 13th, 2015, 11:47
If you could run through the other two Tier 1 expeditions I'd be Tier 2....

Talen
May 13th, 2015, 12:23
If you could run through the other two Tier 1 expeditions I'd be Tier 2....

Nex-Addo: After the game I run tonite I'll take a look at my calendar and schedule something. No guarantee I can accommodate, but what times work for you (I'm EST GMT-5) Are you referring to the other 2 mini adventures in City of Danger or the other Tier 1 adventurers currently released?

DDEX2-2 Embers of Elmwood
DDEX2-5 Flames of Kythorn
DDEX2-6 Breath of the Yellow Rose
DDEX2-7 Bounty in the Bog
DDEX2-8 Foulness Beneath Mulmaster

FSHSchmo - thanks for continuing to run games for everyone and your work in growing the community here (and the AL in general)!

Nex_addo
May 13th, 2015, 22:26
DDEX2-6 Breath of the Yellow Rose
DDEX2-7 Bounty in the Bog

These two and

DDEX2-8 Foulness Beneath Mulmaster

When it is released.

Talen
May 16th, 2015, 14:04
Nex_addo....I'm almost done converting Breath of the Yellow Rose. What days and times work for you? I'll see if I can run in a slot that works for you, but it may be difficult, I have a work trip and a vacation coming up....but let's see if we can make it work.

Nex_addo
May 16th, 2015, 19:03
Your Thursday night which is my Friday morning is pretty good.

Does that work for you?

Nex_addo
May 19th, 2015, 20:33
Got plans when the next game is?

Talen
May 20th, 2015, 01:21
Is Thursday the only day you have open? I'm traveling for work this week and not back until the weekend. Next week I go on vacation starting Thursday....

Nex_addo
May 20th, 2015, 10:50
I totally could do another day. What day works for you?

Or I'll just catch a game when I can.

Fynious
May 27th, 2015, 02:18
Just a note to those new to AL. If your character makes it to level 4, you have the "option" to spend 20 downtime days, and boost your character to level 5, which will make them Tier2 legal. You do not have to do this, but it is an option.

Thanks
Fynious